Ratings for Dr. K.S Jolly

Dr. Jolly is known as one of Winnipeg's top Internists. He is highly skilled and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr Jolly has been my cardiologist for 5 years and I am finding him very good. He was the first doctor to tell me that my mitral valve was leaking and I needed surgery to fix the problem. Now, I am after the surgery and feeling like never before. Thank you, doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

He has been my cardiologist for 3 years. I am finding him a very professional and smart doctor. Although I have seen many doctors before him, he was the first one to find out my heart problems that required a surgery. I am very happy that I have this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Jolly has been my doctor for 35 years,actually before he became a cardiologist. He is the best and I absolutely trust him with my life! You might have to wait to see him but anything that is good is worth the wait. He is caring, and extremly knowledgeable. If he can not determine the cause of your problem he gets you into see a specialist right away. Susan his receptionist is also the best. She does whatever she can to help you out.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Seems to be pretty knowledgable about heart problems and handling them as a specialist, but yet runs a full GP practice which throws scheduling out the window with waits of an hour or more quite common. He's pretty friendly but it takes a few visits before you can appreciate that he's not quite as serious a type as he seems on first visit. His receptionist Susan is a real character, and is the doctors right hand (wo)man. If it wasn't for her I think it wouldn't be long before Dr. Jolly got so disorganized things would be completely out of control in the office. His practice might benfit if he scaled back on his patient load, and moved strictly into a specialist role and teaching without the GP load.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

been seeing dr Jolly for about a year now. He is a great listener and is very thorough with his patients, well atleast he is whenever iam there.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

I am 38 Dr. K.S Jolly in my family Doctor, He took over for another family doctor when I was small, and because our family doctor. Because of his practice, he refered other patients to other doctors, but he kept me. Susan is the BEST !!!!! always there for you in your time of need. I give Dr. Jolly A+ But I also Give Susan A+++++++++++++.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Jolly for the last 20 years. I have always found him to be a very efficient doctor, pleasant, and has a lot of knowledge. He recommended me to have an angiogram resulting in my having a quadruple bypass surgery. Now I am in good health. His assistant Susan is a real asset to his practice and is a delight to deal with. I would recommend anyone with cardiac problems to see Dr. Jolly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007