Dr. Jonathan Logan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Logan

Highly Recommended! I dreaded going to the dentist before I started going to the Halifax Dental Group. I had a bad experience prior to becoming Dr. Logan’s patient and his team really put me at ease for my bi- annual cleanings. Thanks to you all for making my experience great!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Love everyone and everything about this dental group

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

A dental group that is part of our community family There was a time when I was always tense at the dentist’s office, it was exhausting. I mentioned this to Marsha (hygienist) as she did her work and I realized that I was not tense. Dr. Logan stopped in to make an assessment, friendly, informative, confidence inspiring. I might have started an important sports conversation. Holly (reception) had my next appointment time suggestions and off I went. I have recommended ‘my’ dentists to others, and would again, because I am made to feel taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Went for a cleaning and the staff is just so friendly and professional! Definitely would recommend them

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

The best dental team in Halifax Dr. Logan’s team makes the dreadful event of going to the dentist a whole lot less dreadful! They even make it fun and pleasant. As someone who has vertigo, they always go above and beyond to accommodate me and always make sure I am comfortable. Also, the receptionist Holly is the sweetest. Dr. Logan and his team really take the time to get to know their patients. They really care and it shows in their service.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Excellent hygienist and thorough dental exam Cannot say enough about the the professional services .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Awesome dentist. Dr Logan is our family dentist and he has been superb with the children and adults alike. Dr Logan is calm, patient and reassuring with the kids during dental procedures and helps put them at ease. He explains what he is going to do and finds out what will work best for each individual. He has gone the extra mile to become certified in using nitrous (laughing gas) for those patients who might want this and it has made a big difference for some of our family members who have significant anxiety about dental procedures. The kids trust Dr Logan which is the highest praise you can give to a dentist. They even think he is "cool". I would highly recommend Dr Logan and his team.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Awesome! Everyone was great during my visit. Dr Logan made me feel at ease knowing how I do not like getting a filling. It was seamless.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Excellent service ,as usual, by Holly in getting me so promptly and great care by Dr. Logan !

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Helen Mather Thanks for sorting my holiday crisis! Thank you so much for fitting me in and sorting out my front crown which had fallen out whilst biting barbequed corn. I'm visiting my brother and family in Halifax from the UK and 3 weeks without front teeth was filling me with dread. Thanks for your professional and kind service; it was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr. Jonathan Logan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Logan is a native of Halifax, Nova Scotia. He attended the University of King’s College and received a Bachelor of Science in 2006. After completing his BSc, Dr. Logan was granted acceptance to Dalhousie Dental School and graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2010. Since graduation he have spent the majority of time in general practice. Aside from general practice, Dr. Logan has also spent time instructing both pre-clinical and clinical dentistry at Dalhousie Dental School. Currently in conjunction with his general practice, Dr. Logan also continues to work with an oral surgeon providing IV sedation dentistry on a referral basis. Dr. Logan thoroughly enjoys staying current with dentistry through continuing education and practices most aspects of general dentistry including clear braces with Invisalign® and same day crowns with CEREC®. Aside from dentistry Dr. Logan also enjoys hiking with his dog, skiing and surfing.

• English