Ratings for Dr. Germaine Griswold

I love dr Griswold I been seeing her for yeas then I moved out of state and once I got back from jersey I was happy to know she was still working so now I'm seeing her again she's the best

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr GRISWOLD is a very kind, caring and professional doctor and human being. Dr G., as I call her ,was not the the problem, it was the office people and the Drs who owned the Hoboken office. Dr. G is now in the financial district in Jersey City. Thank you Dr G keep the great job you do!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr santos and griswold are the best at that place Sanchez listens to u for 2 min thinks he knows what your problem is but doesn't

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've was seeing Dr.Griswold for a couple of years now I am no longer seeing her for multiple reasons I'm very disappointed and mad at her. She at first seems like a nice lady but not for long until you get to really know her she really shows who she really is and its not a nice sight. I'm going to state the facts and expriences I had with this therapist she basically violated my hippa rights which is not to tell anyone what I say to her in therapy which is private and she did! she lies a lot about almost everything with me is not a very sincere or honest person. she commited a crime that a therapist can't do its something serious and delicate and I can't speak about it cause its under investigationTowards me she was very innapropiate with what she spoke to me about how she acted with me I felt it was extremely innapropiate in my eyes and from what Ive known about Doctors and therapist is that they can not treat or act around you like there your pal they need to keep there distance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I wouldn't ordinarily review one of my doctors on a site like this, but I feel strongly compelled to say a few words regarding Dr. Griswold in light of some negative pieces I came across. I have been under her care for almost two years now and have had nothing but positive experiences. She is extremely receptive to my emotional needs and provides the support I need to cope with my life. If you are looking for a considerate and down to earth therapist who is nurturing, but also realistic in her approach you have found her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I rated this doctor cause I don't feel this was right or shouldnt be talorated by any doctor She's a very bad doctor she broke all the rules of therapy including confindentiality & gets very attached to patients tells us very inappropriate things about herself is not very honest very hostile with patients ! They need to keep an eye on this doctor and these are the type of doctors we don't want to continue treating us and doing this to patients this is not helpful to us this is wrong we don't need doctors to tell are busy or act very hostile or aggressive or malicious act us she's mean and very very very hurtful and malicious against me that's not a good doctor or person sorry but it's true I was treated very poorly by this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

The reason why I rated this doctor as a did cause she's never on time she always comes late doesn't consider her patients time. As a therapist she's doesn't know what she's doing and is not very helpful she needs more schooling to get much better, and also the staff is very rude I'm very Disappointed with my overall visit with this doctor and her staff I will never visit this place or therapist again. =/

Submitted September 18, 2012