Ratings for Dr. Mark A.J. Dexter

Recovering from a scull base tumour op Dr Dexter and his team have been fantastic you couldn’t find a better surgeon anywhere in the world ,l can’t thank them enough

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr dexter saved my life, simple as that, he was outstanding thank you so much, I was in a car accident and wasn’t expected to make it, but dr dexter pulled off a miracle and I am living a life again, thank you so much

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Wonderful man and team. Thankyou so much for everything !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr Mark Dexter was our sons saviour , he was extremely professional , empathetic and knowledgeable. My son had a rare pituitary tumour that was touching 5 major cerebral arteries. Dr Dexter removed the entire tumour with no damage and we are thankful to him that our son is normal today though he needs hormone replacement.Cant speak enough of Dr Dexters expertise and skill . To us he is God incarnate who saved our son . We will forever be grateful and indebted to him for all his care and on going support .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

As a medical professional myself, I did my homework looking for the most skilled, successful surgeon for my Trigeminal Neuralgia (facial pain). His surgical work was excellent and I have been completely cured by the micro-vascular decompression operation he performed. He was able to explain clearly all aspects of the surgery, as well as being very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr Dexter is an outstanding Neurosurgeon. Beyond his surgical expertise he is unbelievably hard-working, attentive and caring for his patients (visits at all ends of the day to check on their welfare). He explains the complexity of the surgery in simple terms and provides reassurance for peace of mind during stressful times. We are forever grateful to Dr Dexter for his amazing surgical and after care support.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr Dexter is an amazing Surgeon.Highly Professional. I would highly recommend this professional expertise. He fixed me up!. Dr Dexter gave me back my Good Health.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Cant rate Dr Dexter highly enough. Had surgery in July and was very impressed with his care and compassion. Genuine feeling and care entered into all my contact with him and his patience in explaining things to me and my family was amazing. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr Dexter is so gifted, he is an amazing dr so kind, caring and gentle... you feel so safe under him.... thanks for fixing up our little princess...... would recommend him to everyone.....

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Brilliant, amazing neurosurgeon with a heart of gold who saved my life and gave me my quality of life back. I had a failed microvascular decompression for right hemifacial spasm in 2014 by another doctor and unfortunately lost my right hearing and also had the complication of a blood clot in the left brain (later resolved with steriods). It was a traumatic experience and hence hard to make the decision for a re-op but I was lucky to have found Dr Dexter. Dr Dexter gave me confidence right from our first consultation where he pointed out where the first op went wrong and he answered all my many questions and took all my concerns on board. I can’t be happier, I’m having the best recovery, twitches are gone the minute I woke up from the GA, I didn’t have any double vision like my last surgery and I discharge from hospital tomorrow after a week. I can’t recommend him enough for anyone who needs help in this area.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018