Ratings for Dr. Mark A.J. Dexter

I can’t thank enough of Dr Mark Dexter who saved my life. He is truly professional and experienced Neurological Surgeon who gave me new life. I am very thankful for Dr Dexter and his Team. 🙏🏾

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr Mark Dexter has changed our lives for the better. I am forever grateful we found him. He was able to remove my son’s midbrain tumour and cyst after being told by other doctors for the past 4.5 years his tumour is inoperable and even getting a biopsy could possibly damage his ability to retain any more short-term memories. With time not on our side I emailed neurosurgeons until I found Dr Dexter. We traveled from Queensland to see him & Dr Dexter was confident after reviewing my sons MRIs that he could not only remove the cyst but the entire tumour. We nearly fell off the chair hearing this after being told it was inoperable all this time. A week later our son had surgery at Westmead Private which was a complete success and he woke without any deficits from surgery and four months on his symptoms caused from the tumour have nearly all disappeared. We will be forever grateful. Dr Mark Dexter and his entire team have been caring, knowledgeable and professional from the very beginning of my contact with them. I just wish we had found him sooner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr Dexter helped my daughter to fix her Chiari malformation problem. He is a GREAT DOCTOR not only with outstanding skill but also kind heart. I clearly remember during the nurses exchanging information to the next shift team on the 1st night my DD in the ward, one of the nurse told them my DD had Dexter's cut. You can see the facial expression of all the nurses with smile and very relax. From their natural response, I know straight away Dr Dexter must be a super good Dr. All the nurses are so confident on his 'cut'. He is the best Neurosurgeon I have ever meet. My DD has a very quick recovery and the stitches were beautifully healed. THANK YOU, Dr Dexter. You are AMAZING!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Thank you so much Doctor for saving my life and giving me appropriate treatment. I am blessed to have a doctor like you. You are like a second God for me..GBU. keep saving peoples life!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

An amazing neurosurgeon and a wonderful person. Dr Dexter's team are very special also. Thank you, we will always be very grateful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

A genius that was born to save lives. He saved my son’s life and I’m so grateful for this. A man with few words but very humble. Willing to listen and answer questions with value .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr Dexter removed a rare rumour in my brain known as a colloid cyst in August 2017. He was kind professional and saved my life. I travelled from regional NSW to see him and because I had hydrocephalus (or swelling) on my brain, he operated the next day and I feel fortunate I received his care and expertise.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Amazing Doctor. He is a great neurosurgeon but also the way he deals with patients is amazing. He and his team are so kind and reassuring. I owe Dr Dexter so much and will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

In 2000 Mark and his team successfully removed a large skull based tumour exceeding his, my parents and my expectations. So blessed and grateful to of had him operate the way he did. A beautiful human being with an amazing intention to heal others.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Back in 2000 Dr Dexter enabled my daughter to have a healthy and happy life by correcting an Arnold Chiari Malformation. She recently celebrated her 30th birthday .Wonderful man. Wonderful team. Have never forgotten you all. Gratitude Always 🙏

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019