Ratings for Dr. D Harrison

We just loved Dr. Harrison. He was our family doctor for 2 years and we felt so lucky to have him. Really good bedside manner and up to date practice.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Harrison is an amazing GP. Kind, caring and thorough. So thankful to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Awesome guy. Extremely fortunate to have him as a family doctor. His office has a great vibe, with courteous, professional staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Harrison for my family when he was new to Victoria. He is the best doctor I've ever had - he's friendly, understanding and listens to our concerns, and he seems to genuinely care. My two small kids LOVE him and are always excited to go to their check-ups, which amazes me because I hated going to the doctor as a kid. I also appreciate that he doesn't automatically recommend meds for everything, as I found out when I was experiencing a period of extreme anxiety. He talked with me to get to the root of the issue and figure out ways to deal with it naturally, and never once mentioned medication (and I never did need it). I was skeptical initially, but now I'm thankful for his approach, because I was able to learn effective coping strategies without having to become dependent on medication. Bottom line, he's awesome and he cares!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Wonderful Doctor. Funny, personable, caring and very knowledgeable. Dr. Harrison treats my whole family, we all feel very fortunate to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Harrison has much empathy and seems to genuinely care about his patients. I appreciate his openness to other modalities of healthcare. He goes the extra mile for his patients and takes the time to research if helpful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

The staff and receptionist I find lack and not very bright with no common sense but Dr Harrison is great so well round and

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Harrison is easily the best doctor I've had. Because of his diverse educational background, he is knowledgeable in many different areas. I have seen him for mental health reasons for over a year now, and have always felt that he cared for my wellbeing. Dr H is empathetic, approachable, and authentic. Could not say enough about how grateful I am to have him as a dr!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Some 5 months ago I was diagnosed as Stage 4 terminal cancer. I looked for and found a GP who had a positive view of my options and a caring, compassionate attitude. He believes in pushing the boundaries of the possible. Dr Harrison could not possibly accomplish all that he manages to do without the support of an equally compassionate, dedicated team. Sometimes the best start to healing and comfort is an attentive, compassionate ear.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Harrison is the most exceptional G.P. that I've ever had, often going beyond his job description. He's approachable, insightful, funny, and compassionate. He takes what his patients say seriously and accomdates to their needs. He truly has his patients needs at heart and devotes his time to helping them in a way that benefits him best. Personally, Dr. Harrison has helped me significantly over the past few years. I feel grateful to have him as my doctor. Additionally, I absolutely love his receptionists! They're so warm, sweet, and caring. They truly make you feel comfortable and express their care to you too.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016