Ratings for Dr. Dennis Carrington

Dr. Carrington is my favourite dentist and my kids just love him. such a nice person. explains everything. heart of gold. don't usually love going to the dentist, but this one is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Carrington and his staff were extremely understanding regarding past dentistry leaving me with extreme dental anxiety. After an initial meeting he was wonderful, knowledgeable and put my mind to rest. The dental staff are amazing and he was able to effortlessly removed two bothersome and difficult wisdom teeth in office. I would recommend this dentist office to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My regular dentist wouldn't see me even after explaining it was an emergency. After calling multiple offices, I called Dr Carrington's and explained my situation to the receptionist. They got me in the next morning! I walked into a full waiting room , Dr Carrington explained that I was considered a priority even tho I wasn't a patient. Great experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I recently moved to the area and went to see him for a sensitive tooth. I walked in without an appointment and got in right always. He then diagnosed me with TMJ which explained why I've always had joe pain and a snapping noise when I open my mouth, he got me in for an appointment the next week to make my splint! The receptionist with dark hair isn't the nicest but one of the assistants is amazing!! Would definitely recommend this dentist!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dennis has been caring for my teeth and a jaw problem for 30 years with excellent results. I would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Recently moved into the area. Great office staff. Dr Carrington actively explains his prodecures which is a first for me. Very informative and knowledgable dentist. Recommended a splint and haven't slept one night without it after diagnosing my TMJ. Anything not covered by insurance is explained in detail before doing any work.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I went to see Dr. Carrington very recently for the first time and was exceptionally impressed with his knowledge, gentle bedside manner and painless needle delivery. I had been having pain in my jaw that I thought stemmed from a back injury, but Dr. Carrington used techniques and made adjustments in my mouth/jaw that have totally relieved all pain. For the first time in 4 years, I don't need to use pain killers, and it's such a relief! I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking superior dental service. This doc knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Does unnecessary work and the blond woman at front desk is rude. Won't be back.

Submitted September 17, 2014

Fantastic Dentist. From the time I sat in the chair he answered all my questions in a calming manner. I was in and out within an hour having two fillings done and one wisdom removed . Freezing was done painlessly and effectively as he explained in full the procedures about to be done. No guess work with this dentist. He is spot on.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014