Ratings for Dr. Mihaly Kis

I'm a patient with Neurocysticercosis with multiple elisions and one cyst in intra ventricular ,critical location with high risk. Dr Kis performed this surgery and I flew from Calgary specially to him and an AMAZING doctor ,life saviour , amazing attention to detail and amazingly nice friendly .. wishing Dr Kis and his family all the best always . The only neurosurgeon to have performed this type of surgery in Canada and has done it 3 times now You ROCK dr Kis !

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

While hospitalized for a stroke I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor. Dr. Kis professionalism, friendliness and genuine caring made it all made sense in that nonsensical period in my life. I have been well and recuperating under his advice, and just to prove him right, I will be determined to just do that because he genuinely cares about the patient in me. Dr. Kis is a remarkable genius in a ball of fire. Merci d'avoir change ma vie pour le mieux.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Surgery Wednesday, home on Friday. Many thanks to Dr. Kis and his surgical team, the wonderful pre and post op teams at Mississauga Hospital. A quick recovery was assured with their wonderful care. I had no worries or reservations about the operation being under the care of Dr. Kish a wonderful, caring and very talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was home in 2 days !!!! after a surgery for removal of pituitary tumour performed by Dr. Kis Brilliant neurosurgeon and an exceptional human being. I am humbled by his kindness and humility. Words cannot express my gratitude for everything Dr. Kis has done for me and my family

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Kis is an angel. He performed a Cervical Laminectomy for a tumour on me. He had the confidence and decisiveness to pursue the operation. Further more he had the skill and expertise to execute it. From the moment of meeting Dr. Kis, I felt I was taken care of, I cannot state this enough. His positive attitude made me feel at ease with what could've otherwise been a difficult process. I want to thank him deeply from the bottom of my heart for his commitment to excellence and truly being a wonderful human being. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Kis is not only an outstanding surgeon, he is also a truly good human being. This combination makes him a perfect doctor. I was referred to Dr Kis exactly six months ago diagnosed with Acromegaly. Tense and scared I was lost till I met Dr Kis. On first meeting I was surprised at how young he was. However, his unbelievable compassion, confidence in his craft and gentleness put me an unbelievable ease. I knew I was in great hands. He advised me on the best course of action and told me that he would take care of me as his own brother. On the day of the surgery he reassured my wife and family that he would take the best care of me. Once the surgery was complete he immediately went out to debrief my family and comforted them having taken a bit longer to make sure he removed my tumour completely. Today I am able to play with my kids, be there for my family and lead a normal life. Sometime I cannot believe I had major brain surgery just six months ago. I actually look forward to seeing Dr Kis every few months just to be able to meet him. My family and I pray for him every day as I am sure do countless other patients families who have come in contact with Dr Kis. May God bless him always. Taimur Khan

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My mother died under his care. Her recurring breast cancer was all over the body and in her brain. Dr. Kis worked tirelessly on his own hours, coming in when he wasn't scheduled to be there. He kept our mom alive as long as he could. When he told us the cancer was too far gone and he could no longer help in a way that provided her comfort and dignity he cried with us. This mans compassion has helped me be at peace with how it all happened. I know a good person when I see one and I believe he was both extremely talented and genuinely cared. Thank you Dr. Kis for all you did to help my mom be comfortable and to help us navigate the cancer diagnosis. Forever grateful. You are a very strong person to help such sick people when there is no hope. You had heart, brains, energy and commitment to our family. I miss my mom every day but this thought brings me peace even today, knowing you did all you could and cared like we care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

knowledgeable, compassionate, reassuring, very confident had a calming influence on me after 15 minutes meeting with him

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Kis is a consummate professional. I wholeheartedly recommend him. He will stay with the case until it resolves completely. The initial consultation was clear, concise and provided a complete description of the procedure, the anticipated outcome and potential risks. From the date of my initial consultation, a very short two week window ensued with all of the pre-operative requirements efficiently and effectively completed. The surgery was a complete success, with my issue now fully resolved. I was asked by many if I was nervous about the procedure. In truth, I was completely calm, due to the quiet confidence projected by Dr. Kis.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Kis is an amazing surgeon. Both attentive and informative prior to surgery and after. He provides great insight to your problem as well as further after care. He is professional, caring and practicing current medicine. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016