Ratings for Dr. Mihaly Kis

Dr. Kis changed my life for the better. I had lower back surgery in February 2013 when I was 33 years old. I was in constant pain and he wondered how I had been functioning on a daily basis for so long without being bed ridden after looking at all my scans. He saw the state I was in and explained everything to me in detail about what the issues were and what he could do to fix it. He preformed my surgery as soon as possible, 8 days after seeing him. His knowledge was incredible and his compassion was heart warming. The day of the surgery I was scared and in tears on the operating table. He told me that he would fix me and I’d have no more pain and he kept his promise. Since I had my surgery I have not had a single problem! Thank you Dr. Kis!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Dr. Kis thank you very much, you are my live saveyor in 2012 for CES. I will never ever forget you.you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2019

On my 63rd Birthday, January 8, 2017, I reported to Milton General Hospital with extreme double vision and a very large tumor of the skull base. My family doctor, a good friend, got me an appointment with Dr. Kis that evening. He performed surgery on me within 24 hours. He was calm, he was caring, he clearly explained my situation. He knew just how aggressive he could be, without damaging me. It was a very difficult surgery. When he received the news that the tumor was unfortunately a carcinoma, he telephoned me explaining that he had referred me to PMH for aggressive further treatment. He suggested that I research immunotherapy and nanothechnology. He gave me hope! Dr. Kis, although I do not drink, I plan to have that beer with you on my 5th yr post surgery anniversary (in 2 more years). You are an amazing, compassionate man who gave me back my sight and my life. While I never met your assistant (Nancy?) it was clear that she was also a caring person. You have a very special talent and you are an incredible human being. Thank You Joe the 3D modelling geologist

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Dear Dr. Kis Words can not describe how grateful I am for you. Thank you for taking such great care of me. You have a special gift as a surgeon and as a person. The minute I left my first appointment I felt safe, confident and believed that I am in best hands. Dr. Kis was able not only remove the tumor but do much more than he expected. Thank you Dr. Kis you are truly remarkable doctor and professional that we respect and trust. And we really enjoyed your personality. Aneta Kiszka and family

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Words cannot describe how amazing Dr. Kis is. He knows how to take care of his patients. I’m extremely fortunate to have undergone surgery under Dr.Kis’ care. After having been in and out of hospitals and visiting numerous doctors over the years, I can definitely say without a doubt, that Dr.Kis is by far one of the best Doctor I’ve met. Extremely intelligent, caring, patient, understanding, and just overall amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you Dr. Kis!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Kis is very kind, professional and understanding person .He follows his patient in a professional manner.I’m honored, pleased and very lucky to have him as the Dr. Who did my surgery . I’m so glad and I strongly recommend him .Lastly, I would like to thanks Dr Mihaly Kis for his help and support .Again, thank you very much !

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I was lucky and blessed having Dr. Kis as my surgeon. In 2012 I got Cauda Equina Syndome while in Africa, on my 7th day I had that surgery, and now I am walking again. Dr. Hassan

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr Kis took incredible care of my husband and our family. Truly blessed we were fortunate enough to have him as a surgeon. Amazing work and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

5 stars is not enough credit for this man. He deserves 100. 1000 even. Truly remarkable in every aspect. He has set the bar for the medical industry.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Kis is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is very respectful, kind, and really listens to you. He gives you the time to ask all the questions you want and talks with you for as long as needed. He is also very knowledgable and smart and makes you feel like you are in very safe hands. I am so glad that I was lucky to this doctor to remove my pituitary tumor. More doctor needs to be like him. Thank you, Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019