Ratings for Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Hi , Actually I do not have enough words to do explanations about Dr Oliveira , however , I have suffered of UC since 2003 . I see my health is going up when I saw Dr O because she is smart Dr and knows where is the real deases which patios having .... Dr O saved my life twice . I said to her thanks many times but it is not enough for her . Hopefully for her good health and future . Thankso for reading .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've been a patient for about 4 years and Dr O is my 3rd GI doc , she is by far the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever had. She managed to get me into remission after many year of suffering. She works hard to keep me there and is always available for questions. She is up to date on all the latest medications and trials for my UC. I trust her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Oliveira for years now and she's been nothing but a blessing. She truly cares about her patients and has always made her self available if something came up before my regular annual visit. Denise her assistant is just as kind, caring and helpful. I'm so thankful to have Dr. Oliveira as my specialist and after bad experiences elsewhere I see how lucky I am to have her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Excellent Dr! Her understanding and genuine care for patient problems are miraculous… Thank you!IReally recommend her

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

My experience with her has been far from great she comes off like she does not want to deal with the problem and sends you to another doctor and tells you to call them to make an appointment . They say they will call you back in 6 months for follow up then randomly a year later they just call u and tell you your appointments in a week. She comes and goes as to what your problem is one time its one thing next time its another but she never does the proper investigation seems to shy to look down there. To sum it up I would avoid this doctor and OGI altogether waist of time. Go else were

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

After most difficult couple of years of being referred back and forth to GI Specialists, I was sent to Dr. Oliveira. By then I was very, very ill. Upon examination, colonoscopy and biopsies, she said...' I think I can make you feel better...'. It has been close to 4 years under her care, I have not looked back and there is real hope! I believe her understanding and genuine care are miraculous... Thank you! Dr. Oliveira!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Shes an ok doctor but she is not very good for following up with emails her front desk staff are horrible very pushy also said they would call for follow up appointment in 6 months still waiting for that call it has been 7 months still no call they also never told me about my first appointment with them they called me a week before the appointment was scheduled. Dr Oliverira experiments with things she thinks that might work for your problem instead of doing a simple examination to find out the true problem also the ONE nurse I had was extremely rude/ inexperienced I had to cover my self up with the blanket I would avoid OGI at all costs just a waist of time stuck with a problem she cant figure out and having to get another referral to another Doctor

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I had an endoscopy performed by this lovely Doctor. Oh how kind and gentle she was. Doctor O. certainly takes her time to listen. Now I am having a colonoscopy by the lovely Dr. O. and I know I will be well looked after. I know Doctor O. will find a solution to my problem and improve my quality of life. Bravo Dr. Liliana Oliveira. P.S. Denise is Dr. O.'s office admin. and she is awesome and sweet.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

She is compassionate, she listens and truly cares about your treatment. She will explain the options and does not push you toward one, rather gives you the pros and cons to each option. After having 4 other gi's, she was the only one who got my UC under control, mainly because she actually listened to what I was saying.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing specialist. She is very knowledgeable And compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015