Ratings for Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Had my first gastroscopy and colonoscopy with her at Monfort Hospital. Her staff put me at ease. The procedure went better than expected. She is a good listener, knowledgeable and had great bedside manner. I left with a tentative diagnosis, medication and an action plan before my follow up in a few months. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My husband was in such a mess until we found Dr Oliveira, she is the best Dr we ever have had. We missed Denise today , such a warm and friendly person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I appreciate having Dr. Oliveira as a doctor. She is knowledgeable, provides information to patient in clear verbal interactions and also provides information on paper. I leave her feeling the comfort of being in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Olivera is a fantastic gastrolenterologist and very compassionate!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Hi , Actually I do not have enough words to do explanations about Dr Oliveira , however , I have suffered of UC since 2003 . I see my health is going up when I saw Dr O because she is smart Dr and knows where is the real deases which patios having .... Dr O saved my life twice . I said to her thanks many times but it is not enough for her . Hopefully for her good health and future . Thankso for reading .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've been a patient for about 4 years and Dr O is my 3rd GI doc , she is by far the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever had. She managed to get me into remission after many year of suffering. She works hard to keep me there and is always available for questions. She is up to date on all the latest medications and trials for my UC. I trust her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Oliveira for years now and she's been nothing but a blessing. She truly cares about her patients and has always made her self available if something came up before my regular annual visit. Denise her assistant is just as kind, caring and helpful. I'm so thankful to have Dr. Oliveira as my specialist and after bad experiences elsewhere I see how lucky I am to have her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Excellent Dr! Her understanding and genuine care for patient problems are miraculous… Thank you!IReally recommend her

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

My experience with her has been far from great she comes off like she does not want to deal with the problem and sends you to another doctor and tells you to call them to make an appointment . They say they will call you back in 6 months for follow up then randomly a year later they just call u and tell you your appointments in a week. She comes and goes as to what your problem is one time its one thing next time its another but she never does the proper investigation seems to shy to look down there. To sum it up I would avoid this doctor and OGI altogether waist of time. Go else were

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

After most difficult couple of years of being referred back and forth to GI Specialists, I was sent to Dr. Oliveira. By then I was very, very ill. Upon examination, colonoscopy and biopsies, she said...' I think I can make you feel better...'. It has been close to 4 years under her care, I have not looked back and there is real hope! I believe her understanding and genuine care are miraculous... Thank you! Dr. Oliveira!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015