Ratings for Dr. Liliana Oliveira

I always appreciat that i have the best Doctor. Takes her time answer all your questions and Dr.Oliveira very knowlogebale .... ia so glad i have her as my OGI Doctor... god bless you!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I was told today that I was on a waiting list for a referral to her....Referral came from 2 doctors....hope you are wrong on that comment on July 22

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

A referral to Dr. Oliveira won't be accepted, so if you need to go to Gastroenterlogist don't waste a month or more waiting. I don't understand why there is such a waiting time for the decision if, as the secretary finally said "we don't accept new patients".

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I've seen Dr. Oliveira at the Ottawa Gastrointestinal Institute and unlike many specialists she is not at all "clinical" but rather very personable. She takes the time to answer any questions you have a treats you like you actually matter. The procedure was quick and easy and the staff were great.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Had my first gastroscopy and colonoscopy with her at Monfort Hospital. Her staff put me at ease. The procedure went better than expected. She is a good listener, knowledgeable and had great bedside manner. I left with a tentative diagnosis, medication and an action plan before my follow up in a few months. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My husband was in such a mess until we found Dr Oliveira, she is the best Dr we ever have had. We missed Denise today , such a warm and friendly person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I appreciate having Dr. Oliveira as a doctor. She is knowledgeable, provides information to patient in clear verbal interactions and also provides information on paper. I leave her feeling the comfort of being in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Olivera is a fantastic gastrolenterologist and very compassionate!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Hi , Actually I do not have enough words to do explanations about Dr Oliveira , however , I have suffered of UC since 2003 . I see my health is going up when I saw Dr O because she is smart Dr and knows where is the real deases which patios having .... Dr O saved my life twice . I said to her thanks many times but it is not enough for her . Hopefully for her good health and future . Thankso for reading .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've been a patient for about 4 years and Dr O is my 3rd GI doc , she is by far the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever had. She managed to get me into remission after many year of suffering. She works hard to keep me there and is always available for questions. She is up to date on all the latest medications and trials for my UC. I trust her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016