Ratings for Dr. Adel Blhaj

Really good really knowledgable. After an awful experience with DR Akintola Dr Blahj was able to diagnose a rare form of type 1 late onset diabetes that had previously mis diagnosed as type 2. Ge talked to me once and looked at my A1C and the notes from my family doctor and had me admitted right away disputed scrutiny from the nurses. And thanks to him I am on the medication I need to be on and my quality of life is greatly improved! Oh and I'm not dead or suffering any organ failure. XD thank you doctor for listening to me and my family Dr when no one else would!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very attentive and respectful of my needs. Not dismissive at all.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

seen dr blhaj at the Grande Prairie ER on Oct 28, had x-rays done on my left hand, he said my ring finger was broken, nurse put a finger splint on and said if it wasnt feeling better "in a bit" to come back. 5 weeks later i returned only because i still couldn't bend my finger. the doctor i seen this time, opened up my old xrays, looked at me...asked if my hand hurt at anytime in the last few weeks, i said yes i could barely lift anything....he took the splint off my hand and fired it into the garbage. he said your hand was fractured, that thing isnt helping you at all. he showed me on the xray and clear as day you could see it. Thankfully the fracture had lined up properly and had begun to heal, but because of Dr Blhaj's negligence...i could have had serious long term effects from this...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012