Ratings for Dr. John F. Clement

Very responsive and understanding. Wait times may suffer a bit, but only because Dr Clement takes the time needed with every patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Clement for over 20 years and hope he doesn't retire for a long time. He does take the time to talk, and asks about everyone in my family. Don't go here when you need to get back to work, but he does seem to care about his patients. He has been with our family through many difficult times.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Clement for 25 years. He is caring, attentive, knowledgeable, takes time to listen and find out what is wrong. Always finds the reason and a "fix". We will never change doctors and highly recommend him. His staff is also wonderful, helpful, so sweet and always smiling and are quick to get you what you need (like calling in a refill or a new prescription).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Clement and his staff are wonderful. He has been our doctor for 24 years. Our adult children like him so much that they still see him. He actually saved our daughter from choking on a piece of candy in his waiting room when she was five! His bedside manner is beyond words. He genuinely cares and makes you feel relaxed. He takes the time to talk to you to get to the root of any issue. Two years ago, we moved an hour and thirty minutes from his office, but he is still our doctor. He is worth the drive. We highly recommend Dr. Clement!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I've been with Dr. Clement for over four years. After getting out of the hospital this week, still in pain, Dr. Clement checked me out. He squeezed so hard on my stomach that I had to hold back tears even after I stopped. I literally had to push him away for him to stop. Soon he brought up mental health because I was upset at that and my already existing frustration of "no diagnosis". Some stress and working more than 10 hours a day is healthy for an entrepreneur, for some reason he can't see that. Thanks to him I am laying here with extremely sharp pain again 5x worse than when I left to go see him. In summary, I have lost respect for this man and I do not plan on returning to him because I don't trust him to put his hands on me again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

He's a great, funny doctor. My family and I have gone to him for over 20 years. He always has samples to try before you pay for a prescription. He takes the time to talk. He does have to rely on the paper file for some past medical issues but knows my entire family. My problem was when they charged me a yearly rate for paperwork, etc. and I only went one time that year, so I switched to someone closer. Good if you don't mind the yearly fee and having to wait a while for an appt.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

I have been going for several years, he is NEVER close to being on time and lately has not help my issues in any way. If he can not give a pill for it, it can't be helped.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

He is a prescriber if you ask me. I never have an appointment when I dont come out with a prescription of some sort. Doesnt spend much time and really doesnt ask that many questions. Looking for a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

GREAT Family Physician! My family has been seeing him for over 20 years. Several of us have extremely challenging medical conditions and Dr. Clement has been very helpful in treating us and guiding us with references to specialists, as warranted. He has a great sense of humor and is very candid in his "bedside manner." He takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have. His office staff is always friendly and accomodating. I definitely recommend Dr. Clement to anyone looking for a Family Physician.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Clement is very knowledgeable, and knows you and your family all by name. He generally cares and does his best for all his patients. You may have to wait to see him, but it is worth it, I would rather wait for a good doctor than get right in to an assembly line doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. John F. Clement's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)