Ratings for Dr. Don Nixdorf

Feel better within two visits. Can move my body. Thanks Dr. Nixdorf

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

So happy I chose to come see him for my headaches. Seems to care about me and wants to help me get to the root of the problem and fix it.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Best chiro i've had. Really makes you feel comfortable and genuinely cares about your condition. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

There are 2 types of Chiropractors Dr Don Nixdorf, is a Asset to the Medical Profession. Don is a very knowledgeable Chiropractor, and has taught me how to take care of myself and my pain. The Staff Location all helped me to get back on my feet, I can dance and sing again

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Had a first visit today and felt better. Spent time listening to my concern.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My disc has deteriorated in the lumbar spine area, there is concentric annular disc bulge in the lower spine and facet osteoarthritis and hypertrophy. I am suffer of lower back pain for almost 2 years, went to see a number of chiropractors, countless session of physiotherapy and acupuncture. But none of their treatment help to improve the condition and reduce back pain. I found Dr. Nixdorf on the Internet and decided to give it a try. I gave him my CT scan and X-Ray result, he explained very clearly about my condition and he wants to see the actual X-Ray that I took in the hospital. He is interested to find out more about my condition. He take the time to explain my condition and he is very knowledgeable and patient. After my first visit, I felt better, I should have come here first. A couple days later I received a call from Dr. Nixdorf. He is concern how I feel after the first treatment. What more can I expect ? I am committed to continue treatment with him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

An update on my rating since 2012 .....still top notch , there have been many times I come into his office in extreme discomfort , and when I leave I always feel better . With my particular issues, better is really good thing . He cares , and thinks about you after you've left the building...that's a really big one for me. I find I can have words with a "doctor" or a representative, and it has often been forgotten immediately. Always leave feeling like some one is on my team with Dr. Nixdorf, things are explained in a way that I'll understand, yes or no answers . Some of my symptoms are somewhat of an oddity , but he works around what can be done , And he's come up with a good number of ideas that are beginning to take shape toward helping me overall. Look no farther if you care about yourself.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

There are two types of chiropractors: those that will treat you for the conditions, give good advice, and send you on your way, and those that will recommend years of continuous treatment, costing thousands of dollars, to treat conditions that have nothing to do with back pain or headaches. Dr. Nixdorf is one of the former, and he's a good one at that. While his hours are sort of weird, if he's not available, he shares his practice with Dr. Alvin Klassen, who is also good at what he does. Both of them take the time to explain what they're doing, don't recommend more than what's necessary, and get you up and moving again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

he is the best-he cares-great follow up-has come in on his days off to see me

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

He seems very knowledgeable, patient and interested in overall health. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013