Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Lee takes the time to learn about his patients, answers all their questions and breaks down the anatomy in simple analogies. He has been instrumental in getting our family healthier. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr.Jason Lee is the best doctor we have ever seen. My son had serious eczema since he was several months old. We went to ER for more than 10 times, all the doctors told me there is no cure for eczema, we have to use cream all the time. Luckily, a lady from a natural food store introduced Dr.Jason Lee, so we tried his treatments, after a couple of months, my son got almost 95% eczema disappeared. Because my son was allergic to so many things, such as sugar, dairy, wheat, soy, soap, even breastmilk! We felt so relieved that Dr. Lee found out all the allergics and be able to remove them all! Without his help, our life will be still a disaster. Dr.Lee is very knowledgeable and smart, but the most important is he is very kind, always booked us in during his holiday when we had an emergency. We feel so lucky to have him, my son is already 4 years old and we still keep seeing him in order to keep my son healthy.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

When I first met with Dr. Lee about a month ago I looked and felt like a mess! My energy levels were very low (I was scared to eat anything) as it felt as though all of a sudden I became allergic to many foods that seemed to be ‘non-typical allergy-type’ foods. I kept breaking out in painful, burning eczema in patches on my face, and a large patch across my neck. Every breakout, my eyes would swell up and I started to wear sunglasses everywhere I went to attempt to hide my swollen, red face! Dr. Lee almost instantly and intuitively knew upon seeing me that it appeared to by an enzyme issue, and I wasn’t digesting my foods properly –causing my horrible condition! I was shocked and relieved to have come to a conclusion so quickly. I seriously thought based on the research I was doing that my condition would take a year or longer to heal. Dr. Lee is meticulous and he works intensely hard for his patients because he has a plethora of knowledge and genuinely wants to help. He’s also the first Naturopath who actually walks the walk. Dr. Lee was kind enough to share his own healing stories during our session as well. I am forever grateful and honoured to have been able to book with Dr. Lee and receive his advice and help. I am very happy to say that I am healing with his protocol and treatments!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Excellent experience. Dr. LEE helped me, my two children and a few of my friends figure out the bottom of some strange symptoms no other doctor could figure out. He helped my 3 months old son with eczema, me and my 4 year old son with gluten and dairy sensitivity, bacterial viruses and me with hormonal disbalance, candida, pregnancy nutrition advice, nursing nutrition advice, all-over well being. He is passionate about his work and I would recommend him to anyone. He is expensive, so budget for the treatment itself and supplements, too. It is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Lee has been treating me for a few years now. He has helped me so much with the GI issues I was experiencing. I had consulted with my GP and other specialists for nearly a year without getting to the bottom to how I could be treated. It was actually a little scary. Dr. Lee was able to treat me quite promptly. He and his staff are also super quick in responding to queries. All around, I've had a great experience as a patient at the clinic. To give a bit of perspective, I was living in Toronto and driving out to Oakville for appointments because I did not find a comparable practitioner in the city.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Lee is one of the best doctors in the GTA in my opinion. His staff is friendly, he is always on time and he cares about his patients. He is the best naturopath I know to see for digestion issues and stress/anxiety issues. Seeing lots of different naturopaths and alternative doctors is very expensive, so it's best to find a great doctor like Dr. Lee even though it takes months to see him. The waiting list is very long to become a patient in the first place that's the only bad thing. Lots of sick people out there desperate for help and answers.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I've been taking my son to Dr. Lee for a couple years now and I can say definitively that he's the only one that been able to make any progress with mental/emotional issues, digestive issues, and food sensitivities. His approach is not anything like I've seen before and was skeptical at first, but gave him a chance. By the third visit we were seeing significant improvements (previously, we tried numerous MDs, consellors, psychotherapists, and other therapies, including other NDs). We still have some more work to do with my son, but very pleased with the progress and excited to see how much further we can go from here.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

He is overpriced for his services. Seen him several times and he blames stress for everything. Every time I see him out of the 30 min appt he spends ten minutes talking about his retired mother. I heard the same story ever visit. He pushes supplements without asking or explaining benefits. No time to discuss. Rushing patients through. Very rude and intimidating. Not a good listener. No eye contact. Busy typing while I’m trying to get two words in. No empathy. He has made his money long time ago. Talks about himself constantly when we should be discussing my health.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Lee is the best!!! He helped me when regular doctors and other naturopaths couldn’t. Very punctual and great hours as well! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I've suffered with hypothyroidism for 2 years with little to no help from doctors, Dr Lee went above And beyond to treat me and with great success! I feel amazing and I owe it all to Dr Lee. Words cannot express my gratitude towards him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017