Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Lee has helped me and my family return to health and wellness...there is no rating equal to his professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. I am so grateful and highly recommend Dr. Lee if you are ready to connect with your better self!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Please don't read or believe all these reviews. These are written by either Jason or his friends. All pure marketing... He is rude, abrupt, useless and overpriced. If any of these good reviews are true, then perhaps he can help some people with allergies or sensitivites. But he really did nothing for me and members of my family except annoy us. Eat healthy, take some fish oil and save your $$$.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I developed a sun allergy (would break out into hives) in my late 20s. I tried anti-allergy sunscreens and taking antihistamines before and turning a trip on the advice of a dermatologist, without success. When I found out I was moving to Greece, I was desperate to get rid of it as it is an extremely sunny country. I went to see Dr. Lee after a friend of mine told me he cleared her severe food allergies. It took a few visits, as it seemed to be some sort of combination allergy to the sun, heat and other factors, but we managed to clear it before my move and I was able to live there for 5 years without a single hive (even walking outside without sunscreen). He seriously saved my skin and my sanity.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

He is absolutely amazing and so knowledgeable. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Amazing doctor really helped me from everything from bugbites to my autoimmune issues.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My mom ,daughter and I have all been to see Dr Lee. He really knows his stuff and really listens. Would highly recommend Dr Lee !!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Overrated! Very high rates for what he is offering, working very long hours, and not being able to explain properly, rushing things over and setting up appointments a week apart, visits I did not benefit from or learned anything new. He overcharged me twice for the same things and these were tests that he did not advice they would be done at an additional cost. He included supplements to my invoice without even asking if I wanted them from him or a less expensive provider. It is not nice to see people like him who may be knowledgeable (did not help me but it was impossible to keep up with the terribly expensive appointments) but are taking advantage of people's despair and vulnerability. This should not be allowed to happen!

Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr Jason Lee for 7 years now. I was originally referred by my friend because I told her I would break out in a rash when exposed to the sun. This only started to happen in my early twenties. Long story short, after about 4 visits, I had no little red itchy bumps appear! It was amazing. I continued to go to Jason Lee. He also helped me with other sensitivities and put me on a plan to get pregnant. I recommend everyone I know looking for a naturopath to Dr. J.Lee. He is kind, knowledgeable and cares so much! His staff at reception are awesome too!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dealing with topical dermatitis was extremely frustrating for me, as it is for most people. Cortisone creams, which was recommended by my family doctor, gave temporary relief but didn't help in finding what the root problem was. Dr. Lee ran his tests and was able to pinpoint exactly what was causing the rashes and continuous flare ups. After removing them from my diet they have yet to come back. I can't thank him enough. He not only helped me eliminate my dermatitis, he helped me understand why they were happening and what my body was telling me. He's incredibly knowledgeable in his field and has excellent interpersonal skills which make appointments educational and something to look forward to.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I travel from out of province to see Dr. Lee and it is definitely worth it! I met Dr. Lee during a visit to Oakville last year. I had been suffering from various inflammatory issues and was in chronic pain despite having an excellent family GP who had already sent me to see every specialist under the sun (no joke - I've seen the top ENT specialist in my province, a pulmonologist, a cardiologist, an endocronologist, an allergist, orthopedic surgeon, a rheumatologist, the acupuncturist who treated CĂ©line Dion, a U.K. trained osteopath, and a nutritionist). I won't get into my various health issues, but suffice it to say, when I arrived in Oakville, I was not in good shape... My uncle, who is a patient of Dr. Lee's, saw how much I was suffering and called and emailed Dr. Lee at 11 PM on the night I arrived. By midnight, Jason had taken a general history and given me an after hours appointment for 9 PM the next night. When he said that we were going to do a clearing during my first appointment, I honestly thought that it was a bunch of woo-woo, crunchy granola mumbo-jumbo, but I was willing to try anything at this point. Needless to say, it actually worked and now, I am more than willing to drive the 6 hours to see him. I won't claim that he's a miracle worker, but Jason is knowledgeable and truly believes is his method. He gives you the tools to take control of your health, but it is up to you to use them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017