Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

Dr Lee is the best!!! He helped me when regular doctors and other naturopaths couldn’t. Very punctual and great hours as well! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I've suffered with hypothyroidism for 2 years with little to no help from doctors, Dr Lee went above And beyond to treat me and with great success! I feel amazing and I owe it all to Dr Lee. Words cannot express my gratitude towards him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Lee is a terrible doctor. Doesn't care about anyone just making sure he bills his ridiculous rates. He is rude, abrupt, and mean if you ask too many questions (probably because he has no answers). Get tested for food sensitivities somewhere else this guy can't help you with any real issues. Don't make him rich at your expense. Find a doctor who cares, they can run the same tests. He was completely useless, wasn't able to help any member of my family. We have moved on and are getting great results (in shorter time) with our new ND.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Lee is an incredibly knowledgeable, patient and compansionate Dr. who is dedicated to patient care and helping them achieve optimal health. Dr. Lee has gone out of his way on numourous occassions the past 4 years I have been with him to help me when I have struggled. He responds to late night/early morning emails and sets up after hours appointments in his already busy days to help as much as he can. He is always on time and punctual with his appointments and is very nonjudgemental and understanding. Dr. Lee is one of a kind with a unique practice and I highly recommend him. The staff at this office are very kind and helpful and it is always a pleasure going to his office!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Lee has helped me and my family return to health and wellness...there is no rating equal to his professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. I am so grateful and highly recommend Dr. Lee if you are ready to connect with your better self!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Please don't read or believe all these reviews. These are written by either Jason or his friends. All pure marketing... He is rude, abrupt, useless and overpriced. If any of these good reviews are true, then perhaps he can help some people with allergies or sensitivites. But he really did nothing for me and members of my family except annoy us. Eat healthy, take some fish oil and save your $$$.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I developed a sun allergy (would break out into hives) in my late 20s. I tried anti-allergy sunscreens and taking antihistamines before and turning a trip on the advice of a dermatologist, without success. When I found out I was moving to Greece, I was desperate to get rid of it as it is an extremely sunny country. I went to see Dr. Lee after a friend of mine told me he cleared her severe food allergies. It took a few visits, as it seemed to be some sort of combination allergy to the sun, heat and other factors, but we managed to clear it before my move and I was able to live there for 5 years without a single hive (even walking outside without sunscreen). He seriously saved my skin and my sanity.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

He is absolutely amazing and so knowledgeable. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Amazing doctor really helped me from everything from bugbites to my autoimmune issues.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My mom ,daughter and I have all been to see Dr Lee. He really knows his stuff and really listens. Would highly recommend Dr Lee !!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017