Ratings for Dr. Mark Jones

Would you go to a doctor who fires his patient and it was not the patients fault.? Well thats what Dr. Jones did. His staff mess up my appointment and I drove all the way from Ladner to White Rock. To say I was not pleased. I was told I would have to wait an hour. I said no. He then told me he did not want me as a patient. The following day his receptionst apologized. I was willing to let it go. Still he did not want me back

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He fired me as a patient. Not my fault. His staff messed up my appointment. Drove from Ladner to White Rock. No apology.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

It was my first visit with Dr Jones today he is such a wonderful doctor and advises what shoes are good to wear. He took great care of me and would recommend him to family and friends. He completed my procedure with no pain and keeps you posted of what he is doing and how to prevent it in the future. His receptionist is very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I have had nothing but negative experiences with this doctor. I feel that I am getting treated unfairly. The doctor and his staff were really rude on my first consultation. And I thought others should know.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been coming to mark for years now, and the experience is light years better than previous experiences with other podiatrists that i have been to . This is the way that offices should be run in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Three is nothing I can critize about Dr. Mark Jones & his office staff. Only one word to describe them both-Excellent. Very helpful & informative. A very well run office . Very knowledgeable, very personable, & professional., both staff & doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Saw Dr Jones for the first time in December of 2014 and several times since. He is excellent. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I, unfortunately, cannot agree with the previous comment about Dr. Jones "making anyone feel comfortable". Maybe he was having an off day but I walked out of his office untreated and shaking, following his interaction with me...and I use the term "inter"action loosely because that would imply I was involved in it. His receptionist was lovely, and indeed his office immaculate and exceptionally appointed. He, also, indeed seem very knowledgeable and he was going to tell me everything he knew, without a word in edge-wise from me; instead, he informed me of all the things I had been doing wrong and every misguided move previous doctors and foot care companies had made with me. I work in health care and I have never before felt the need to leave a health care practitioner's office without treatment because of their bedside manner. I was not charged for the visit, thankfully, and will remember his diatribe as an example to me how not to care for my own patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Mark is as good as my previous Poditrist was bad. High praise indeed. Mark is highly engaged and extremely thorough. He follows up and will refer you for additional procedures if he thinks it will help. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I highly recomend Mark Jones.This is a well run office,and very sanitary.I have been to many over the years, and nobody is even close to this. He has given me more info and help, over the last five years , than all of my previous doctors combined...His receptionist has also been extremely helpful in the past, and always goes out of her way to help me setting appointments and such.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013