Dr. Ly T. Mar
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(39)

"My daughters mouth was completely transformed. Beautiful work. "

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Assaly

Would never go back here. Keep looking for an honest dental practice and do yourself a favour.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Assaly and his staff are competent, personable and great communicators...I am completely happy with my experiences in this office. I recommend it regularly with pleasure!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr Assaly does great work and is very personable. He always explains things well and his staff are very nice and helpful too. I would recommend him to all our family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Have had many dentists and Dr. Assaly is by the far the best I've ever had. I'm retired and on a fixed budget and he gave me many options allowing me to choose what worked for me financially. Recent work completed has been painless and top notch. Go see this guy if your looking for an honest and quality dentists.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

just money grap, especially if there ins coverage

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

After 36 years with my previous dentist, I now trust Dr Assaly with all my dental requirements. I am very satisfied with work (Inlay and restoration he has completed. His skill, knowledge and personality were my deciding factors and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Ryan is my entire family's one stop dental destination. He is so friendly and patient.just a great guy. We have found him to be a wonderful dentist for adults and children alike. He seems to know how to put children at ease and is extremely understanding with them.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Assaly is easily the nicest and most efficient dentist I have visited. He makes his patients feel comfortable and keeps them informed with what he is doing. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend Dr. Assaly and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I've never been so impressed with Dr. Assaly and his staff. I ended up getting a root canal done which I've heard many horror stories about but wow was it ever amazing. Dr. Assaly explained every single thing, so simply so i could understand. He's so kind. Let alone the fact i hate dental needles, he did such a good job freezing me quickly, i couldnt feel the needle. I honestly had such a great experience for having a first time root canal!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Best desntist I have ever had. Helpfull, honest, looks out for your best interest, gives you all the options and lets you decide and extremely knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012