Ratings for Dr. William G. Buxton

He was very nice, he ran tests on me. But when he could not figure out what was wrong he referred me out to other specialties within the UCLA system. I ended up back at his office and the general consensus was they didn't know what I had, and they couldn't do anything for me. And that was it. Very discouraging. What kind of doctor would turn away a clearly sick person?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Great guy, very interested, listened closely, couldn't have been more polite. And my referring doctor sang Buxton's praises. Not bad.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Buxton is caring and compassionate. If he isn't aware of something he finds out about it. Dr. Buxton has been treating me for nerve pain associated with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. He has worked with me to find the best pain management possible; if something isn't working he forges ahead and doesn't give up to find what will work.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. William G. Buxton's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)