Ratings for Dr. Sara Zahiri

Dr. Sahiri was very informative and friendly. Her recommendations what lenses is best for my needs. I felt very comfortable being there. As for her staff they were great in helping me to choose my new frames. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

She is very nice friendly. She listened to all my concerns and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Zahiri is one of the best optometrists I have seen. She is thorough and very knowledgeable about the latest technologies and treatments. Her staff are very helpful and will always find just the right pair of glasses for you!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Friendly and thorough with her explanations. The appointment started on time and her staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Eye exam was well done and very quick. I thought it was too quick but then my new lenses came back perfect. She's nice and easy going. The store is small and very busy. She has 3 staff members. Two are inexperienced but trying, the manager is amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Zahiri finally gave me the eye exam that I have needed over the years! She was thorough, knowledgeable and extremely professional. Throughout the entire exam she was very kind and let me ask a ton of questions. She explained the issues I was having with my eyes in detail so that I was actually able to understand. I truly felt as though she cared about the health of my eyes and about making me feel comfortable. Hands down the best optometrist I have ever been to!! I 100% will return to her and be sending everyone I know to her. Thank you Dr. Zahiri for your amazing service! :)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Appointment was for 640pm, she got to see me at 715pm. She seems to know what she's talking about but most of it sounded like a sales pitch. Not saying she's a bad doctor but was really annoyed at having to wait over 30 minutes for a "scheduled appointment"

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Absolutely the best. Dr Zahiri saved my eyesight and I am so thankful. I went to see her for a regular check up and she diagnosed me with glaucoma and sent me to see a glaucoma specialist right away. The specialist also respects her and complimented her keen eye and early diagnosis. I could not be more thankful for her skill.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

We've (family of four) been going to Dr Zahiri for a few years now. The appointments have always been on time and Dr Zahiri and her staff have been very professional.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I had my toddler scratch me in the eye. I called several different eye clinics including my own eye doctor who told me to either go to a walk in or emergency room. I tried this office and they took me in as an emergency right away. They were very professional and I was happy I didn't have to go to the emergency room for treatment. They have won me over. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017