Ratings for Dr. Jamie Newman

Dr. Jamie Newman does not care about his patients, very rude. Overall a bad experience with this doctor his appointments are very short and long waiting times in-between follow ups just to tell when the next appointment is and sends you home with more medications instead of explaining the root of the problem and providing information to heal. Do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

DR. Newman is excellent. He also has a very kind and helpful front desk Sarah.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Jamie Newman does not even do his job. He simply sent my mother away telling her she has ibs and now she is in hospital dying of cancer and sepsis. so clearly would not recommend this "doctor"

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I was seeing him for awhile only for him to keep sending me for multiple tests and getting no answers. I keep suffering with no help. Sends me for another test only to never respond or call me after that. Never got the results or any help. Complete waste of 2-3 years of my life when I could have been getting help elsewhere instead of suffering. Think twice if you really want help

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Efficient and caring. Worth waiting to see. Looks after his office and staff are very professional.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Newman...Excellent Doctor!! Sara...very professional

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

My experience is that Dr. Jamie Newman does NOT explain anything about the procedure that he has performed, reception is excellent, also too long a wait for follow up (4 months) just to sat NO Surgery needed! Ridiculous....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Receptionist horrible and extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

If I could rate this doctor 0 for his knowledge and helpfulness I would because that's what he deserves. I an still in pain and going for a second opinion, hopefully with a doctor who actually cares about finding answers. After failing to diagnose my problem after some standard tests he told me to just "live with the pain" and said that "lots of people live with undiagnosed stomach pain". When I told him the only way I can make it through an attack was by taking narcotics he said fine, do that. I dont trust this guy at all. I believe he lacks character and skill. I wish I had been referred to someone else from the beginning because now I have to go through the ridiculous wait for a referral appointment again. Thanks for nothing but wasted time doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Why should staff consistently make reminder calls. Patients should be responsible for their appointments. I don't remember dr. Newman seeing patients that are children? No complaints here

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015