You may also like

I am so glad I found this doctor after my family doctor retired. I didn't fell rushed through my appointment. He took his time explaining the diagnosis and the treatment options. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

very bad doctor ,I didn't like him at all. He did not listen to anything I said , He is one of those who is just after seeing patient faster to make more $. I don't recommend him at all. it is unfortunate that doctor like him are allowed to practice medicine in this country.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I saw this doctor only a couple of times because my regular family physician had taken a leave. The first time I met him, he seemed to command a sense of respect by announcing himself as Dr. Bahrami when I tried to pronounce his first name. No problem with that because I don't even know the guy. He diagnosed my Bronchitis accurately when I had it for the first time and thought I was having heart problems. I just feel comfortable with a more laid back, friendly doctor, that's all.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

When I was saw Dr Bahrami. It was when my original family dr up and vanished without a trace. I seen Dr Bahrami at four rivers medical clinic and decided at that moment i would be lucky to have him as a family doctor. He decided to take me on as a full time patient and has gone above and beyond to make sure i am receiving the treatment needed. He makes sure to keep on top of any files my Neurologist sends over and never has to ask me what he should be looking for. He is very caring and empathetic, and most of all he actually listens to what i have to say instead of just assuming. It is very hard to find a doctor like that especially in the area the clinic is in. He hasn't let any bad experiences tarnish all of his patients which in this area... takes alot. Im so lucky i found Dr Bahrami.

Submitted May 11, 2015

As I sat in the waiting room today, I looked around at my fellow patients and noticed that I was alone, in the older white working woman category. I too was left without a contingency plan when my doctor suddenly retired. I was given Dr. Bahrami’s name & saw him at Atlantic Medical Center. I would not have come to this location if I did not think he was a good doctor & so far has proven to me, that I would like him to continue being my doctor. I find him to be professional, empathic, thorough & trustworthy, as his pride of oath shines. He does not compromise quantity or quality of care, even though location puts him in a very challenging community. “Hats off” to Dr. Bahrami and his staff! Thanks for being there!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

it was a terrible experience meeting him .I had the misfortune of seeing this doctor. I don't know how this man is allowed to practice medicine in this country . For the sake of your health and peace of mind, stay away from this man.He does not look normal himself.I am going to write a letter to college about the weird behaviour of him , I advise ladies to take some one with them during the visit .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I went to see him last week , He is a not talking very much, he did not explain about my condition, when he talkks he keep looking at the computer and is not empathetic at all .I try to ask him about my contition but he referred me to another time.as a physical he did not examined well , my previous doctor spent 20-30 minutes when I had physical but for him was 5 minutes, he requested some tests and thats it!!!!!. I think he wrote the previous comment on himself. I don't go back to him and I will not recommend him to any one. also some of the client come for T3 shopping !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I came from another Doctor to Dr.Bahrami, it took months for me to get referral to specialist. he is vey kind and accepted me as his patient and advised me to book for physical and laboratory check up .He is very prompt and competent doctor. He reviewed all of my medication and laboratory report, he made a referral to diabetic center in HSC, I know much more about my diabetes since he is my physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is very disruptive with poor communication skills .His english is poor, instead of effective communication , He keep saying" you know, you know' and he is in hurry to send you out of the room . I agree with previous rater about some of his client , it takes 5 seconds to see them and they sell out the prescription in front of the clinic unfortunately, it seems to me that college of physicians and surgeons of manitoba does not do anything about this type of doctors.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Tahmures Bahrami's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad I found this doctor after my family doctor retired. I didn't fell rushed through my appointment. He took his time explaining the diagnosis and the ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very bad doctor ,I didn't like him at all. He did not listen to anything I said , He is one of those who is just after seeing patient faster to make more $. I d..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor only a couple of times because my regular family physician had taken a leave. The first time I met him, he seemed to command a sense of respe..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was saw Dr Bahrami. It was when my original family dr up and vanished without a trace. I seen Dr Bahrami at four rivers medical clinic and decided at tha..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As I sat in the waiting room today, I looked around at my fellow patients and noticed that I was alone, in the older white working woman category. I too was le..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "it was a terrible experience meeting him .I had the misfortune of seeing this doctor. I don't know how this man is allowed to practice medicine in this country..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see him last week , He is a not talking very much, he did not explain about my condition, when he talkks he keep looking at the computer and is not ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came from another Doctor to Dr.Bahrami, it took months for me to get referral to specialist. he is vey kind and accepted me as his patient and advised me to b..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very disruptive with poor communication skills .His english is poor, instead of effective communication , He keep saying" you know, you know' and he is ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "always in rush, could not understand him, most of the patient come for T3, Temazepam"

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is incredible doctor, he takes enough time to get to know patients, he offers resources for information."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing, He knows his job, He listen, care, very friendly. always on top of problems. he always follows up."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not much else to say other than I hope he never retires, this man is one of the few people left in this world who actually cares about you and loves his practic..."

September 9, 2014