Ratings for Dr. Tahmures Bahrami

Not sure what the other comments are on about. This is the only doctor I've gone to who actually orders the tests I want and need. Very understanding and takes the time to explain everything. Receptionist is also a delight!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I am always welcomed by a very nice and pleasant assistant who makes patients feel relaxed while waiting to be seen by the doctor. Wait time is 5 minutes which is very quick but he could spend 30 minutes with each patient making sure he/she understands. He has so much patience, very professional and knowledgeable doctor so I do not understand why some said that they feel very rushed every time seeing him. I wanted to copies of my blood test result and it was given to me at NO CHARGE, unlike my previous doctor who charged me a certain amount for each copy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I saw Dr. Bahrami a couple of times in the walk in. Always good service, you are in and out. Best walk in clinic in Markham!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I am so glad I found this doctor after my family doctor retired. I didn't fell rushed through my appointment. He took his time explaining the diagnosis and the treatment options. Great doctor!

Submitted December 7, 2015

very bad doctor ,I didn't like him at all. He did not listen to anything I said , He is one of those who is just after seeing patient faster to make more $. I don't recommend him at all. it is unfortunate that doctor like him are allowed to practice medicine in this country.

Submitted November 11, 2015

I saw this doctor only a couple of times because my regular family physician had taken a leave. The first time I met him, he seemed to command a sense of respect by announcing himself as Dr. Bahrami when I tried to pronounce his first name. No problem with that because I don't even know the guy. He diagnosed my Bronchitis accurately when I had it for the first time and thought I was having heart problems. I just feel comfortable with a more laid back, friendly doctor, that's all.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

When I was saw Dr Bahrami. It was when my original family dr up and vanished without a trace. I seen Dr Bahrami at four rivers medical clinic and decided at that moment i would be lucky to have him as a family doctor. He decided to take me on as a full time patient and has gone above and beyond to make sure i am receiving the treatment needed. He makes sure to keep on top of any files my Neurologist sends over and never has to ask me what he should be looking for. He is very caring and empathetic, and most of all he actually listens to what i have to say instead of just assuming. It is very hard to find a doctor like that especially in the area the clinic is in. He hasn't let any bad experiences tarnish all of his patients which in this area... takes alot. Im so lucky i found Dr Bahrami.

Submitted May 11, 2015

As I sat in the waiting room today, I looked around at my fellow patients and noticed that I was alone, in the older white working woman category. I too was left without a contingency plan when my doctor suddenly retired. I was given Dr. Bahrami’s name & saw him at Atlantic Medical Center. I would not have come to this location if I did not think he was a good doctor & so far has proven to me, that I would like him to continue being my doctor. I find him to be professional, empathic, thorough & trustworthy, as his pride of oath shines. He does not compromise quantity or quality of care, even though location puts him in a very challenging community. “Hats off” to Dr. Bahrami and his staff! Thanks for being there!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I went to see him last week , He is a not talking very much, he did not explain about my condition, when he talkks he keep looking at the computer and is not empathetic at all .I try to ask him about my contition but he referred me to another time.as a physical he did not examined well , my previous doctor spent 20-30 minutes when I had physical but for him was 5 minutes, he requested some tests and thats it!!!!!. I think he wrote the previous comment on himself. I don't go back to him and I will not recommend him to any one. also some of the client come for T3 shopping !!!!!!!

Submitted March 29, 2015

I came from another Doctor to Dr.Bahrami, it took months for me to get referral to specialist. he is vey kind and accepted me as his patient and advised me to book for physical and laboratory check up .He is very prompt and competent doctor. He reviewed all of my medication and laboratory report, he made a referral to diabetic center in HSC, I know much more about my diabetes since he is my physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015