Ratings for Dr. Michael Bezuhly

Amazing knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to make you laugh all at once. He treated my son for Poland Syndrome related syndactyl. Surgery went incredibly well and I was always at ease.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can not imagine anyone saying anything negative about this man! The maritimes are blessed to have such a phenomenal Doctor! He remembers your child's name (and the parents), goes above and beyond to put you at ease and is such a positive person. He is a world renowned surgeon. Very very intelligent!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Very intelligent and caring. After 7 years of seeing specialists for my son, he diagnosed my son with Poland Syndrome. He eased my fears and worries. His nurse's are also extremely lovely. Thank you Dr. Bezuhly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Went in for an appointment today didn't expect to meet with him. He calmed me down explained evrything in detail. Made sure it was in our file that i am to go to the OR and if anyone has an issue he will bring me down himself. Thank you for everything you do for familys and the IWK

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable, very professional, tells you what you need to know and was lovely with my 6 month old. Even used a funny voice to entertain her. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Bezuhly was a wonderful help to our four sons Damon, Alex, Dave, and Graham. He is a real treasure for Nova Scotia

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent dr. He is bilangual so excellent for us as a french family. Have help us a lot with my daugther that is born with the syndrome of pierre robin.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Amazing doctor and person! Took wonderful care of our son; made him and us feel at ease. We were always on time, if not early getting in to appointments/surgeries. Very friendly,knowledgeable and skilled. We were so blessed to meet him. Highly recommend! The Mackinnon family

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Wonderful doctor. He was very helpful and went above and beyond to ensure that my child was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

It was the most unsupportive experience. He was judgemental, and discriminated. Didn't listen to my concerns, totally disconnected from my daughter and her reactions. At a time when children need positive reinforcement he gave fear.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015