Ratings for Dr. Charles D. Horsley

Dr Horsley is great - been seeing him for close to 30 years. Pam is great in the office also.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

arrogant and argumentative; for anything that is not totally obvious, stay away!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Pam (staff) is horrible and very rude. She refuses to let you speak to Dr. Horsley. I have seen him since I was a small child andd have never had any trouble until recently. Dr. Horsley decided to take me off a medicine and didn't tell me until I called and asked for a refill. After 20 years, I have had to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Horsley has been my doctor since before I was born. He has seen me every time I call, and does same day service. He has been a great doctor to me, and my family. If I call right when they open, I am in before the end of the day, even if he has to squeeze me in on a lunch hour. He truly is a great man, and a truly wonderful doctor. He is respectful, and perfect with kids. He really knows how to make you feel welcome, even when your puking your guts up.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Great doctor!!! Was a first time patient and got all of the care that I needed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Charles D. Horsley's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Lebanon, OH