Ratings for Dr. T Szezepaniak

I have been a patient of Dr. S since she came to Chilliwack. At first, I was incredibly impressed with her but have noticed a change over the past year or so in both her diagnostic skills and her temperament. I've experienced both a dismissive attitude and, at times, downright rudeness from her. Also, I'm not impressed with the fact that she would choose to leave her practice at a time when there are NO other doctors accepting patients in Chilliwack.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Theresa has been our family doctor since she came to Chilliwack. She is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and empathetic. We will miss her sorely.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My Husband & I love her to death! Dr S. has helped me with ongoing problems that other Drs' have done nothing about. Within 3 months Dr S had identified the problem (after some trials and out of the box thinking) and now a problem of 15 years has been solved! Wish there were more like her ! Yes sometimes the appointment times involve a wait. Personally I don't care about that. I would rather wait as I know she is not processing people like cattle and taking the time to properly identify issues to make them better. Never ever leave Chilliwack Dr S !!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

She is an absolutely amazing doctor and I feel incredibly blessed to have her as my GP, I hope she never moves. She is always cheerful, always smiling, her accent is so charming, and she listens intently to what you have to say. She seems incredibly knowledgeable and is very good with following up on issues and getting you the help you need and deserve. It is a long wait to get in to see her so I always try to book first thing in the morning. Honestly though it is worth the wait. Her office staff are generally very nice as well and I always try to be pleasant to them as well, as I am sure they here ever complaint under the sun. Dr. Szezepaniak is a 5+ Star doctor, I wish there were more out their like her. I hope everyone tells her how wonderful she is at the job she does. :)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

there are 2 ratings for her here.????not sure why but I am going to rate her on both of them she is an awesome doctor and person. very easy to talk to very caring and very knowledgable.she is the best doctor I have ever had. The only thing I don't like is waiting to get in to see her. I have waited in the office for over an hour for my appointment. too bad there weren't more doctors like her. I can't say enough good things about her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I don't know why there was only one rating before I added mine as I have been a patient of Dr. Szezepaniak (in Chilliwack)since 2010. I think she's absolutely wonderful - wish I could say the same about the staff. Also, I called yesterday to make an appointment to see this doctor and have to wait a month to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I believe punctuality suffers because she is prepared to spend time and really listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013