Ratings for Dr. Kim Walsh

I love having Dr. Walsh as my family doctor. I feel much better after seeing her. She is the doctor for my children as well. I am also ok with seeing her nurse practitioners as well. Would definitely recommend the Caroline Medical Group!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Compassionate and well informed. I've been going to Dr. Walsh for 6 years now and she is definitely one of the best physicians I have ever seen. I love her! She is one of the only doctor's I have ever been to who actually takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I never feel rushed. Her non-dismissive attitude is wonderful. She doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if it is required. I no longer live in Burlington but make the 45 minute drive to her office when I need to. Her office staff are friendly, and helpful and really try to be accommodating to your needs.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Love her, so kind and caring and very thorough. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Walsh is a truly wonderful family doctor. She is extremely caring and very thorough. She takes the time to look at the whole picture for your health (including daily life stressors which could impact symptoms). Occasionally you have to wait a bit but she is usually pretty good with time and you will never feel rushed in your appointment. The reception staff cam sometimes be challenging to deal with, but Dr. Walsh gives you direct access to her nurse and you can always make an appointment that way if needed. I have actually moved out of Burlington but felt so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor for myself and my daughter that I make the extra 40 minute drive because I know my health is in good and capable hands. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Walsh takes time for her patients, she remembers past issues and cars for the full family. Always warm and caring. Great MD!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

She has lost all interest towards patients, always 40-50 mins late. USELESS AS A DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

If you have any issue beyond normal aches and pains I urge you to see another doctor. Although she smiles and tries to care there is literally no follow through, no attempt to problem solve. Does anyone even bother to read test results or do they just sit in a pile until you visit again? As for her nurse, the most condescending woman I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. Got a cold? Reasonable doctor. Anything more? RUN!

Submitted June 22, 2016

Very disappointed in Dr. Walsh. She had me do a test, I donnt really know the reason for the test, I should have refused but as a consequence, tells me I can't drive. She knows I have never had an accident in over 50 years but she goes by the rules and does not use her common sense for my good. She is absolutely thoughtless, just looks after herself. I am glad that I am moving and will never see her or need anything from her ever again. She just takes care of herself not the care of her patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Amazing doctor! From the moment I met her, she has been nothing but helpful, kind, and non-judgmental towards me. I am no longer nervous to go to the doctor - feeling completely as ease as soon as she steps into the room. Great doctor and hope to stay with her for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Just transferred to Dr. Walsh after a bad experience with another Family Physician and cannot believe the difference! She is wonderful - pleasant and helpful and put you at ease immediately. I was impressed by her knowledge and understanding. A great Doctor and I am so happy that we have found her!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014