Ratings for Dr. June Irwin

Le Dr. Irina qui est décédée récemment a été un grand médecin professeur en dermatologie a l'Universite McGill. Malgré son genre un peu loufoque, elle m'a toujours bien conseillé et m'a trouver un bouton qui etait cancéreux même si mon médecin de famille me disait que tout etait correct depuis 10 ans. Reposez en paix et j'espere que vous êtes entourée de vos animaux préférés, les moutons. Vous allez nous manquer.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She is eccentric and wonderful and brilliant and strange... and she knows what she's talking about!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

she helped me get rid of alopecia problem ,, other doctors couldn't ! , she 's a wonderful person

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Crazy old lady. Was hours late, yelled at me for asking questions, and gave me a prescription that destroyed my skin. Worth waiting at a clinic to get a referral to a real doctor than waiting in her ridiculously long line.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Je lui ai demandé si elle pouvait rencontrer mon fils pour un problème de verrue plantaire et palmaire. Elle m'a répondu que sa clinique etait ouverte les après midi jusqu'à 19 heures qu'elle ne voulait pas entendre mes questions et m'a fermé la ligne au nez! Je crois que je vais continuer à chercher un dermatologue.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

It is definitely worth the wait to See Dr. Irwin. She doesn't need computers she actually remembered me from years ago. Fixed my problem within 10 minutes. Another Dr. was telling me to go to a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Irwin is very professional with her patient. She takes the time to help you solve your skin problem. She is the best in Quebec. Thank you for the advice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr irwin the greatest takes her time with.people very undetstanding

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Irwin is one of the most knowledgable dermatologists going. She's the best at diagnosis, and always open to seeing clients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Doesnt know anything about facial wart! Doesnt wanna give me a stronger cream cus Its not covered which she shouldn't be concern about I told her I will pay. She refers me to another dermatologist and than calls back and tells me "no don't go than I will have to answer you" and tells me and that the wart on my face will go away eventually Tod her it's been a year it's not going away and she got angry and said you didn't show it to me a year ago how would I know?! I don't get her I went to get to show it and she is telling me that I should have came a year ago?? She is super slow which is normal because of her age but she an easy to get darmatologist because she knows nothing!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016