Dr. Michael Rizk

Ratings for Dr. Michael Rizk

Calling him a Butcher will be insulting butchers. He pulled a tooth out and fractured the bone. He didn’t even give proper anesthesia didn’t explain it was complicated except in bill for which he charged extra. You don’t do that to a 90+ year old patient. Should know bones are brittle and extra care should be taken.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

First off let me say that the dentist is a reoccurring experience .. and Dr. Rizk knows that better than anyone. As a result, he gets to know his patients, cares about their well being and ultimately their long term health. He is always putting his patients first and is there to serve you. Not only have I never had a better dentist, but I have never had a better professional period. His knowledge is untouchable and his professionalism makes every visit an exciting one. He is personable, cares about the practice, treats his staff right (it shows how happy they are!) and I know there exists not a better practice in the world.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I left this office because time and again I felt they were taking advantage of my insurance. They kept saying I needed a root canal, so I got a second opinion; that dentist said I needed a filling. They insisted I needed a mouth guard to cure my headaches (which went away without its use). They billed me for things that weren't discussed thoroughly before executing. On multiple occasions the hygienists talked about how much was spent on them for a staff trip, which is fine, but perhaps shouldn't be discussed so frivolously in that setting near patients who are paying huge amounts. The doctor is capable, but I felt they were always after money.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is just the best! And his staff are so nice every time I go to get my teeth checked-up!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr Rizk is a very knowledgeable, competent and professional dentist. His staff are friendly and well trained. I highly recommend O'Connor Dental Health Group and Dr Rizk.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I went a few times to him... A crown that is terrible. To all foreigner patients, he tells the same stories: cleaning needs too much work and needs a visit to a specialist who will charge you a fortune. I went to visit another doctor who told me everything was fine, regular visits will solve the problem. He is a scammer!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Rizk is always in a hurry to get to the next patient. He will also do unnecessary work without regard for the cost (to the patient). I went in for 2 fillings and came out with 5 without my permission. I ended up paying a very high bill out of pocket. His work is great and he is very well experienced however, you should make clear the work that you want done and repeat it at least 5 times.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Rizk for over 4 years and have only had positive experiences. I have had work done ranging from cleanings to fillings, so I cannot attest to more complex work such as crowns or root canals. For the work he has done on myself it has been great. He does have a very busy office and works on multiple patients at once but I have never felt that he has been impatient or rushed while working on me. His staff are always pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Rizk and all of his office staff are excellent. Beautiful office, experienced, friendly, knowledgable Dentist and staff. I have been going for years and have never been disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Rizk is, overall excellent. He is very adept at surgery and his staff is generally outstanding. I appreciate that now certain staff members are capable of filling cavities. The only draw back is for more complex work, I do feel I am on a production line. There is a little waiting as he tend to work on 3 or 4 patients at once. While always competent and professional it means patients may have to wait on the chair. I would not change dentist for that, however. I know I am good hands with him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014