Ratings for Dr. Todd Bolokoski

Dr. Bolokoski is really easy to get along with. He takes the time to relate to his patients and he gets the job done. He was really helpful when I was trying to decide about my options for my bunions. I didn't feel pressured to go one way over another, he was very thorough in explaining my options. I really appreciate how kind and down-to-earth he is. I will defintently tell people to go to him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bolokoski for what is now diagnosed as hammer toes. He was great in listening to my concerns and asking the appropriate questions. His solutions, however, were entirely unhelpful. He instructed me to "stretch" my toes, but offered zero instruction or guidance on how to properly stretch. He told me that I could elect to get surgery to recorrect my toes, but provided zero information on the risks, benefits or possible alternatives to surgery. I left his office more confused than when I entered. I'm seeing another podiatrist next week for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Bolokoski did bunion surgey for me three years ago, both the great toe and little toe on one foot. He was terrific and my foot has felt better than ever. Now I'm looking forward to having the same results for the other foot.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have had hammer toe surgery and a 1st toe joint orthotic placed. Dr, Bolokoski took time to explain the procedure, the recovery process and time to heal. He is thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Nine years ago I went to see Dr. Bolokoski. I had pain in both feet for over 30 years and no-one knew what it was except to prescribe me orthotics. Dr. Bolokoski did a few tests and decided on exploratory surgery on one foot and he found the problem right away. I had the other foot done a few months later. I am so grateful for his knowledge and willingness to try to help me. He was very kind, always listening and I have continued to see him over these last 9 years for different issues. I have recommended friends go to him and will continue to do that. Dr. Bolokoski is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Bolokoski is an amazing and caring Dr. I would recommend him

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Visited Dr. Bolokoski today October 25 2016 . People don,t believe what some of these people rate this Doctor. He did not look at his watch. He was not rude. First visit my foot problem was taken care of. For now the problem has been resolved. I will re visit his office again . Ratings are a 3

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I saw this Podiatrist several years ago and he was totally unhelpful. He hardly looked at my feet and basically shrugged his shoulders and left the room. I saw another podiatrist who prescribed orthotics which have been very helpful and I have had no further issues.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I saw this dr I think it was in 2009 and what a prick he was. I saw him because I had what felt like very painful corns on the bottom of my foot. He did not diagnose the problem although he felt the foot and felt the hard bumps and did not diagnose what it was, all he told me to do was to tape my toes together. Stupid me I followed what he had told me to do and did not work. His no nonsense attitude cost me around $50.00 along with me having to buy sterile tape to tape my toes together which cost me another $10.00. I urge anyone not to see this arrogant prick and I hope that his practice is pulled.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I’d like to share my story (condensed version of course) and hopefully prevent some heartache and a lot of pain to some unsuspecting people. This message is for those with feet problems, those who go to see podiatrists and specifically those who have gone or plan to go see Dr. Bolokoski from the Chinook Foot & Ankle Clinic. I desperately urge you, do NOT let this man operate on your feet!!! My husband had calluses growing inwards on the bottoms of his feet. After years of orthotics and a ton of pain Dr. Bolokoski told him he’d need to have surgery. He told my husband that if they operated on both feet at the same time he’d be able to go back to work within 6 – 8 weeks. We are now 1 year and nearly 8 months past when he had surgery and not only has he not been able to go back to his job, but he’s had to have an orthopedic surgeon do additional surgeries on his feet to correct all of the damage caused by Dr. Bolokoski. To top it all off, you cannot submit any kind of formal complaint for this “Dr.” through the Lethbridge Hospital, Alberta Health Services or the College of Physicians, we are now having to wait to hear from the College of Podiatrists. If you or anyone you know is planning on having surgery with this doctor please urge them to reconsider other options as I’d hate to know that anyone else is going through what we are currently experiencing.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016