Ratings for Dr. Patrick Omotoso

he is so cool and has a lot of knowledge. a cool guy

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Omotoso is the best. Highly intelligent, caring and beyond funny. Definitely the top in his field.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

My husband was referred to Dr. Omotoso and we were amazed how quickly we got to see him. We found him very professional, knowledgeable and beyond kind. He will be operating on my husband in a couple of weeks and we have complete faith all will go well. We trust and respect him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. O is the gold standard. I needed major vascular surgery and I found him to be reassuring, very knowledgeable and patient with what no doubt to him were foolish questions but to an apprehensive patient were important. He is brilliant at the bedside and also clearly in the operating room. I cannot speak too highly of him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I could not find one thing wrong with Dr. Omotoso! He is very through, kind, explained things I did not understand very clearly. His bed side manners are excellent and he had quite a sense of humor. He preformed 3 surgeries on my right leg and I am very happy with the end result. You get 5 thumbs up from me Dr. O!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

He saved my husband's life. Words are not enough to express how wonderful Dr. Omatoso is.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

He is a terrible Doctor, he didn't do what he said he was going to do and after the follow up, he didn't want to answer any of my questions nor look at my leg. I am very disgusted how I was treated and told me good luck with the rest. I am sure someone will be able to help you because what injections you need. He also showed me his book that he only receives 15 dollars for this and wasn't worth he time. After 4 min in office he showed me the door.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

He may be a good doctor but he is definitely NOT proactive. My impression is that he waits for something drastic to happen before taking steps to prevent it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Wonderful staff and Dr. Omotoso is very polite and knowledgeable. He has a very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

An incredible vascular surgeon. I have had him for many years and twice had surgery for premature vascular disease. He knows his stuff, is kind and truly cares.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016