Ratings for Dr. Courtney Leary

Was seen by Dr. Leary in Pine Falls. She took great care of my family, listened to me and my concerns. She takes the time to actually help you. I hope she comes here full time!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I wish she worked down south more! It's hard to find a doctor like this.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Helpful and thoughtful, goes the extra mile for her patients. Never rushes you out the door. Knowledgeable and treats patients as equals. Really understands what we expect from a Canadian local doctor. Not like the racism and disrespect towards women that we have to face from the doctors in Thompson. Thank goodness they're getting rid of some of them!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Never again.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Finally, a Northern Native Canadian doctor in Thompson. She has an understanding of Northern culture and needs in addition to her excellent training from Universities and Medical School in Manitoba. A treasure. It is good to see that the BRHA is hiring Manitoba trained doctors with an understanding of the North. We need more not fewer doctors like this.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Disregards complaints and lacks compassion. Told me I was wrong about how I am feeling and she has something to tell me if I think otherwise. Would highly not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

excellent doctor, straight forward, cannot say enough good things about her

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

She was one of the worst doctors I have ever had. She told me to suck it up.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

A wonderful addition to the Thompson medical community. Young, energetic, knowledgeable, personable and the list goes on and on. We are so fortunate to have her. I hope the BRHA doesn't screw up again and 'force' her to leave like in the past with other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

This doctor was very supportive, straight to the point, listened to my concerns. Shes approachable and compassionate!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012