Ratings for Dr. Kevin Yue

He has been my family doctor since I was a child and since I became of age where I can go see him myself, not once has he helped me at all. Every time I ask him about my condition he rushes to answer it and then ask about my family members, that no longer go to him, and ignores me. All my family members have switched doctors because of his lack of addressing their concerns and always rushing them out of the office and lets them know that he will answer their questions in the next appointment. The sole reason I NEVER go to see him is because of his attitude and lack of caring nature. I am on the hunt for a NEW family doctor and hopefully one that will be more caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Yue may not be the friendliest and the most patient family doctor out there, but he is very experienced and would help his patients to find the best resources and medical supports if needed. You should feel "lucky" if he rushes you out of the office, that simply means your health is fine. Yet if you indeed need the medical attention and care, Dr. Yue is very serious. He would spend as much time as he can and follow up calls to check on you. 10 years ago, my mother was very ill with an unusual medical condition, she had medical records overseas at that time, Dr. Yue made huge efforts to call long distance at midnight trying to fetch those records. Heartfelt thanks to Dr Yue from our entire family.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He was my family doctor my whole life, so I can say I know how he is (he hasn't changed at all). Reviewers are correct in that he doesn't address your concerns, tells you that it's all in your head, asks about other family members who no longer see him, and and rushes you out within 5 minutes with a fake smile. That pretty much sums him up. One thing I disagree with is that he has a "creepy look." I don't think he does (I'm female). His receptionists are good though, especially an older woman who has worked there for many years (I don't know if she still works there).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Worst family doctor ever, wont even tell accept your questions, only see one problem at a time, money grabbing doctor

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He rushed me out of the office, said bye when I was not done addressing my concern

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Me and my kids all love dr Yue. He spend time with you when you are sick. My friends old doctors do not. The friends I refer to him all find him very good.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Stay away from this doctor. Never listen to what you said and rush you out the the office in minutes. No patience and no passion at all. The worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Very good doctor for my family many years My friends also see him

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Happy with this doctor. Took care of our my family's needs for many years.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016