Ratings for Dr. Chandra P. Belani

I went to dr. Chandra belani to see about clinical trials. He was rude and has no compassion or empathy for anyone. He was more concerned with the fact that I was diagnosed there but then went to Johns Hopkins for main treatment. He seemed annoyed and didn't want to help me. A hospital should be concerned with saving lives not where people went or why they come back. He was more concerned with showing off his knowledge then helping someone who is fighting for her life with lung cancer. He has a very pompous attitude and I recommend seeing someone else. I dr. Should make you feel like there is hope. I left there feeling like there is no hope and bad about myself.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr Belani provides the best care.He is compassionate and demonstrates sensitivity to all the patient's needs.He is very intelligent.I recommend all patients with lung cancer to see Dr. Belani.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr belani seemed knowledgeable but he has very very poor bedside manners he is not approachable does not have time to answer questions. he is very impressed with himself and he is an embarrasment to Hershey Medical Center. His staff also is poor and lacking compassion and empathy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012