Ratings for Dr. Morvarid Hessami

The worst receptionist, very rude, and does not care Foolish doctor, very forgetful, terrible Wait times are always 2 hours as the doctor is "on call" (what a joke)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Rude reception Rude communication No time management Paid client goes first than OHIP covered Non respectful experience

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very poor in professional. Not helping the patient at all. She should have at least spent little bit time with patient for all the terrible wait time. She does not even respect her staff ( Office assistant) Everyone should prepared to face nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The office says they will call you in 48 hours but no one calls back. It's very frustrating not to be able to get an appointment. The doctor herself was good she attended to my son.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I have been going to Dr, Hessami for a severe Psoriasis condition. Thank God for her. She is kind, she always takes the time to explain what is going on, she provides me with Literature and she is extremely thorough. So I am extremely grateful that she is my Dermatologist. Her team is also very pleasant to deal. Thank you so much Dr. Hessami:)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

She literally took 5 seconds to look at my face and already assumed what was going on with my face. Clearly she was rushing just so she can get the next patient in as fast as possible. Moreover, she really pushed me into taking medication that ALREADY did not work on me previously. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was very pleased, Dr. Hessami was great and made me feel very comfortable. I was skeptical after reading the reviews but chose to go and see for myself and I'm glad I did, Negative miserable people seem to be more willing to give up their time to complain, so do yourself a favour, go see Dr. Hessami, then take the time to write an honest and fair review about your experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hessami over the past few years. She not only helped me with my skin condition but took the initiative to find medication to help me relieve the symptoms of another condition and referred me to another specialist to treat that condition. As for my skin condition she has controlled the symptoms and is maintaining my status. Her staff is very courteous and helpful when I ask any questions. Dr. Hessami takes the time to discuss your condition and has been so helpful and a pleasure to visit each and every time. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hessami for a few months now and I can honestly say she is the best dermatologist in the GTA. I've been to multiple dermatologists and never had any success but after seeing Dr. Hessami, my acne is completely gone! She saw me regularly and spent much time explaining what to do. Her staff always picked up my calls and rescheduled for me when I was unable to come. They are very friendly and polite and so is Dr. Hessami. If you need a dermatologist, i would 100% recommend you ask your md to refer you to her. She is absolutely amazing and i would ignore the other comments. Dr Hessami answered all my questions and concerns and never made me feel rushed! She cares for her patients and treats you more like a friend than a stranger. Thank you Dr. Hessami & Staff, I will definately refer everyone i know to you! Cheers

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She doesn't have patience at all. Will never go back to her. Maybe she is knowledgeable and has lots of experience but she doesn't care for her patients. Doesn't take time to explain and rushes the procedure so she can finish it and go to the next patient. Staff or the doctor didn't have the courtesy to apologize for their mistake.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016