Ratings for Dr. Morvarid Hessami

Was were asked to come 8:45 but was seen 11 Am. The consultation lasted for less than 5 mins. Without asking or explaining, sprayed my fingers with a spray, which burnt a lot afterward. Very rude person. Asked if I had medical insurance and sold her supplies. Not enough space in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better dermatologist! Thank you Doctor Hessami! Looking forward to my follow up appointment :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

SUCH a long wait time almost 2 hours for a 5 minute check. Poor environemnt, not enough seats for people to sit on. They definitely overbook. They take in one person every 30 minutes, thats not right.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I love her, it just takes forever for her to start checking up on me. the wait time minimum is 1 hour if you are on a busy day of hers, but sometimes it only take 30 minutes. But overall she is a great docter

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hessami for the past four years. She is a wonderful person and a great diagnostician. She takes time with per patients and has helped me with numerous issues I've had in the past. I trust her explicitly. Her staff are very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very smart, she knows her stuff and I’m glad to be her patient for over the last 4 years. I had alot of bad acne on my face which would come at random times. I tried most creams and diets but nothing would work. Dr Hessami saw me and wrote me a prescription for accutane and now 6months later i can happily say i am acne free.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

All i can say is she is great. Ignore the person below, how can you trust someone who doesn’t even know how to spell cream LOL Creme? As in Creme Brulee? I wish my dermatologist gave me creme :) anyways. Aside from those ignorant people and back to the review. She’s great, and very very educated. I see complaints about time- but stop complaining is all i can say. I’ve been to other dermatologists too, they all have very very long wait times- it seems to be common, and i wouldnt blame the doctors for this when you see if happening for everyone. If you dont believe me, just go check some other dermatologists’ reviews. Dr Hessami is 10/10, and there is a reason she is ranked #1 in the city. I would rank her number 1 in all of the Greater Toronto Area to be honest. Now, time to have some creme brulee lol.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

just completely terrible, staff is terrible, doesn't treat at all just says here is some creme put it on

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hessami for about 1.5 yrs and I personally think she is fabulous! Helpful, insightful willing to discuss and explore various avenues for patients overall care...and she gives me jokes. Most important...shes honest and straight up w patients. Do I wish one of the receptionists would act more human and less robot like...yes. Do I wish an appt time meant an appt time and not a suggestion to end up waiting 45mins to 1.5hrs Do I wish the other patients would adhere to scent free environments...yes I will take and work around the inconveniences only because I appreciate the quality of service and support this Dr is able to provide me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very poor in professional. Not helping the patient at all. She should have at least spent little bit time with patient for all the terrible wait time. She does not even respect her staff ( Office assistant) Everyone should prepared to face nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017