Ratings for Dr. Morvarid Hessami

I love her, it just takes forever for her to start checking up on me. the wait time minimum is 1 hour if you are on a busy day of hers, but sometimes it only take 30 minutes. But overall she is a great docter

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hessami for the past four years. She is a wonderful person and a great diagnostician. She takes time with per patients and has helped me with numerous issues I've had in the past. I trust her explicitly. Her staff are very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very smart, she knows her stuff and I’m glad to be her patient for over the last 4 years. I had alot of bad acne on my face which would come at random times. I tried most creams and diets but nothing would work. Dr Hessami saw me and wrote me a prescription for accutane and now 6months later i can happily say i am acne free.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

All i can say is she is great. Ignore the person below, how can you trust someone who doesn’t even know how to spell cream LOL Creme? As in Creme Brulee? I wish my dermatologist gave me creme :) anyways. Aside from those ignorant people and back to the review. She’s great, and very very educated. I see complaints about time- but stop complaining is all i can say. I’ve been to other dermatologists too, they all have very very long wait times- it seems to be common, and i wouldnt blame the doctors for this when you see if happening for everyone. If you dont believe me, just go check some other dermatologists’ reviews. Dr Hessami is 10/10, and there is a reason she is ranked #1 in the city. I would rank her number 1 in all of the Greater Toronto Area to be honest. Now, time to have some creme brulee lol.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

just completely terrible, staff is terrible, doesn't treat at all just says here is some creme put it on

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hessami for about 1.5 yrs and I personally think she is fabulous! Helpful, insightful willing to discuss and explore various avenues for patients overall care...and she gives me jokes. Most important...shes honest and straight up w patients. Do I wish one of the receptionists would act more human and less robot like...yes. Do I wish an appt time meant an appt time and not a suggestion to end up waiting 45mins to 1.5hrs Do I wish the other patients would adhere to scent free environments...yes I will take and work around the inconveniences only because I appreciate the quality of service and support this Dr is able to provide me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very poor in professional. Not helping the patient at all. She should have at least spent little bit time with patient for all the terrible wait time. She does not even respect her staff ( Office assistant) Everyone should prepared to face nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The office says they will call you in 48 hours but no one calls back. It's very frustrating not to be able to get an appointment. The doctor herself was good she attended to my son.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I have been going to Dr, Hessami for a severe Psoriasis condition. Thank God for her. She is kind, she always takes the time to explain what is going on, she provides me with Literature and she is extremely thorough. So I am extremely grateful that she is my Dermatologist. Her team is also very pleasant to deal. Thank you so much Dr. Hessami:)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

She literally took 5 seconds to look at my face and already assumed what was going on with my face. Clearly she was rushing just so she can get the next patient in as fast as possible. Moreover, she really pushed me into taking medication that ALREADY did not work on me previously. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017