Ratings for Dr. Jean Pierre Lafleche

I was told by Dr Lafleche that I needed to have my bunions removed now while I was young to prevent major pain in the future. So I did so. Little did I know he would butcher my feet, leave a terrible huge Nasty looking scar, and endure so much pain , only to be told later that I may have to do it again. Cause he didn't do a good job the first time . Never. I will never go through that again . No one could believe he didn't send me to physio right after but when I asked him about it months later because I was extremely stiff he said he should of referred me sooner. Ridiculous . Joke of a doctor in my opinion and experience. Now I live with regret from having this surgery done . My feet look and feel worse now then they did before . I have a friend who had the same surgery by a different doctor and the recovery and scar was completely different ! I know everyone's feet is different but still, it was awful .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Worse doctor ever!!! Made me feel stupid for something that wasn't my fault and out of my control. No bedside manners. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I'd like to know which of his family members wrote reviews here. He operated on my mother's knee and basically crippled her. According to her his bedside manner is horrible. Refused to answer any questions. She ended up with a major infection which prevented her from doing physio after the knee replacement. No follow up appointments. If I ever meet this so called doctor, he'll get a piece of my mind.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Lafleche is simply amazing. His bedside manner is excellent, he experience is almost unmatched in the region having practiced for 40+ years although continues to be one of the most up to date clinicians. Could not be happier with my total hip!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Jean Pierre Lafleche is Amazing! I had a nasty triple fracture to my left humerus. I'm lucky that I had Dr. Lafleche as my doctor! Since I'm a medical student, I cannot wait to study under Dr. Lafleche's mentorship. Thank you Sir!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr LaFleche is a great orthopedic surgeon. He discussed with us the different options for hip surgery. He even came in on a Sunday when he was not on call to check on us.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Lafleche. I was referred to him by my family doctor who would never send me to someone she did not trust to do the job properly. His staff are excellent. Could only rate punctuality at 4, but that is normal for any doctor due to circumstances that arise with emergencies, etc. He did his best to be very helpful with any questios that I had. He insisted that I try the physio at the hospital even though I didn't wan't to. He was right. Due to a slight language barrier (I don't speak French at all), I believe that perhaps he might have misunderstood slightly, a couple of the questions that I asked him post-op. I would not hesitate to go to him again should I require another surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Polite, Civil, Respectful, Patient, Answers all concerns, daily in-hospital visits/checks. I had two total hip replacements done 11 months apart. I had NO ill-efects after the first op and I readily opted to have Dr J.P.Lafleche perform on my second hip. Again, it went flawlessly and much to my delight I found my leg-lengths to be exact. His advice regarding my post-op therapy helped in my speedy recovery allowing me to walk 18 holes at my gold course with NO pain or discomfort at all. I would highly recommend Dr J.P.Lafleche.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013