Ratings for Dr. Zafar Iqbal

Dr .Zafar Iqbal helped me to solve the health problem that another doctor didn't see. Dr. Zafar Iqbal has big heart and hi saved my life. Thanks a lot, dear doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

He is always late his receptionist never books the right time and they let you slip through the cracks

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He is a very good doctor. He really do care about his patients. Thank you Dr. iqbal for saving my life.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I found him to be very knowledgeable, though perhaps not the best communicator. He was very thorough with my charts, and I appreciated his focused attention.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I had a heart attack in Vanderhoof, and was moved to Prince George where I was stabilized before being Medivaced to St.Pauls to be give an angiogram. I never saw him again for 5 years and have been referred to him for a stress test. I have to have radioactive isotope IV for it because I have MS and can't do a treadmill. He mumbles and does review on the run. However, he seems thorough in his communication with my GP. So I do not expect to be coddled by someone with the bedside manner of a rag. And I am confident that with so many patients being referred to his from all over the north, he doesn't have time to review every file in case they have to see him. Files are routinely added to by health professionals whose job it is to do those things that they are trained to do, and report to others their findings. He only does that which others have reported to him. And he makes assessments accordingly.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I HAVE BEEN THIS PHYSICIANS PATIENT FOR A FEW YEARS,HE SPEAKS VERY LITTLE ,READS ON THE RUN MEANING HE ISNT INFORMED ABOUT YOUR RESULTS UNTIL YOU SHOW UP FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT,THEN HE READS WHILE YOU ARE WAITING TO HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.RECENTLY HAD MY STRESS TEST WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR AN APPOINTMENT NOW TOLD MY APPOINTMENT IS BEING CANCELLED AND I CANNOT SEE HIM FOR TWO MONTHS ,RECEPTION CANT BE CLEAR IF MY RESULTS HAVE EVEN BEEN VIEWED AS HES A BUSY MAN,GEE I HOPE I DONT HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR STROKE IN THE MEANTIME????WAIT TIMES ARE RIDICULOUS,IN THIS CITY ITS IRONIC THIS HAS HAPPENED JUST A DAY AFTER THE CITY PAPER HAD A FRONT PAGE STORY ON RECOGNIZING HEART ATTACKS.WRITTEN BY A CARDIOLOGIST INTHE CITY ...NOW LETS DEAL WITH THE PATIENTS WHO KNOW THEY HAVE HEART CONDITIONS SO THEY ARENT GETTING STRESSED OUT WAITING TO SEE DRS ABOUT TESTS,NOT KNOWING IF THE PAINS THEY ARE HAVING ARE SIGNS OF A POSSIBLE HEART ATTACK OR STROKE.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013