Ratings for Dr. Pauline Lysak

Very kind women, highly recommend. Takes the time to say hello and listen to people when they are in need.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Lysak is easily one of the best doctors I've ever had. Bar none. She is a wonderful listener and I believe she truly wants to help me. I feel very lucky to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She is an exceptionally knowledgeable doctor who is a great communicator and provides needed education as well as treatment . I am extremely lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

She is the best Dr I have ever had. Life changing support. I've been searching for someone with her level of knowledge and insight for many years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Lysak is a super psychiatrist. Right from the start, she made me feel that she was on my side, that I could count on her for support. She got me the time I desperately needed away from a bad situation. She is always patient and got me involved in one of her group sessions that I have found very helpful, encouraging and supportive. I would highly recommend Dr. Lysak.

Submitted March 5, 2017

Smells like cauliflower, so weird. I came wanting help, but was so disturbed by the energy. Strange personality and off motivations. Be careful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This doctor goes waaay above and beyond. My GP and I were gobsmacked at how well the initial intake went. After trying to find me counselling for a few years, we had some pretty head-shaking experiences. These two are supremely organized. In the first session Dr. Lysak actually seemed to 'get me' which is not an easy task. Very intuitive, focussed, understanding, gives good examples, keeps on track and has patience galore. I walked away from that first appointment feeling very hopeful. I joined one of her after-hour groups and sat in on one of her lectures - really useful information and got us all to try to practice some of them so we wouldn't forget. Very compassionate and really hears people. This doctor is very evolved.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr.Lysak is one of the best psychiatrist ever. I highly recommend her. You will know what I mean once you meet her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Lysak is an outstanding psychiatrist that has helped me immensely in her evidence-based consultative way. She is very knowledgeable and offers me group sessions and informative learning seminars to assist me with my learning and knowledge. Victoria's best kept secret.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr.Lysak is a very special person,she is saving my life. I am 65 years of age and have been ill most of my adult life, I have seen numerous physicians and 1 or 2 psychiatrists,I have been on enough medicines in my life to support a normal small community. I have been seeing Dr.Lysak for more than a year and I am less dependent on medicines than ever and I am feeling more comfortable with my overall health than I have been for a very long time. There is a place in my heart for this very special Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Pauline Lysak's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Lysak is an accomplished private practice general psychiatrist, with a particular interest in treating complex patients having both physical and mental comorbidities. Her practice of psychiatry relies on a broad knowledge of organic medical conditions (e.g. vitamin deficiencies, effects of other illnesses and medications used to treat them). She draws upon a wide range of psychopharmalogical and psychotherapeutic treatments when working together with her patients.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1999)

• Anxiety
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy