Ratings for Dr. Marc Mydlarski

Great Cataract Surgeon. Meticulous A++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

He is fantastic, kind understanding and very thorough. You are in great hands with him!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

An incredible doctor and person. Extremely thorough and an excellent diagnostician. Always patient and caring. Cannot imagine having a better Dr.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I could not ask for a better Dr. and assistant. He operated my glaucoma and cataract surgery perfectly. Though he is extremely busy, he allocates a lot of time to his patients, listening, explaining, etc... THANK YOU DR. MYDLARSKI. YOU ARE THE BEST. Robert Nasr

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr Marc Mydlarski is the best. He has been my Eye Doctor for the past 5 years. Dr. Mydlarski has been instrumental in saving my eyesight. I have been a Glaucoma patient for over 16 years that I am aware of and he has done more for me than I can ever thank him for. His expertise, kindness, gentle manner and much more are greatly appreciated. I am so lucky and grateful to have him as my eye expert. Thank You, Evelyn Z. B.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

During my regular ophthamologist’s absence, Dr Mydlarsky kindly accepted me as a patient, despite his heavy case-load. He treated my post-cataract surgery inflammation effectively and was always sympathetic and gentle. One could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Mydlarski , who was highly recommended. He is very thorough and meticulous , keeping his patients best interest in mind , while showing genuine concern for my eye health. His rating for punctuality is affected only by his thoroughness of each appointment. He is an excellent communicator , readily answering my questions , while keeping me well informed. He appeared to be a strong mentor to his interns and staff. He has now steered me through 2 cataract surgeries , amongst other issues , with only positive results. Based on my experience , you will be grateful , as I am , that you had Dr. Mydlarski as your Ophthalmologist. Thanks again Dr. DS.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

A true expert in his field, and a very dedicated, responsive, caring doctor who listens, as well. He is always careful, and methodical. He takes all information into account. He is excellent , yet approachable at the same time. He has to be one of the best doctors in Canada. He's the best.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO TAKES HIS TIME WITH EACH AND EVERY PATIENT. THERE IS NEVER A RUSH. DR. MYDLARSKI IS EXCEPTIONALLY THOROUGH AND VERY VERY CAREFUL. AN EXTREMELY GOOD DOCTOR AND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE IF YOU ARE HIS PATIENT.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Did wonders to my aunt's eyes, honest, patient, great bedside manner, he is a great asset to his profession and to the city's healthcare system. My Mother and Aunt love him to bits. One of the best a++++++

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013