Ratings for Dr. M Lubanski

The reviewa above are all up to date an amazing doctor and person!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Exceptional Cardiologist! I highly recommend him! I have a rare condition. Dr. Lubansky ran the necessary tests after the cardiologist on call at the hospital made me feel like an over reacting female, sent me home saying "No blockage, no heart issues!" Thankfully, I was given a second opinion from Dr. Lubansky who not only ran the necessary tests right away but also explained that women's heart health is different from mens, that women have different heart symptoms, can have microvascular issues and that a lack of blockage showing up in the Cath lab does not rule out all, especially after having had my symptoms....that ischemia can also be a factor. I'm now on the proper medication and this has saved countless possible visits to emerge similar to the last. Thank you so much, Dr.Lubanski and your wonderful staff for your excellent care! Everyone I've spoken both male and female to who has Dr. Lubanski has echoed my sentiments. If you are a female reading this, please read as much as possible about women's heart health and definitely ask for Dr. Lubanski!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Lubanski was very nice and informative . He explained everything he was doing to me step by step .i felt like I was the only one he was treating . I'm still seeing him and I'm confident he will help me get better . Thanks doc !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013