Ratings for Dr. David Fine

I waited over an hour past my appointment time while he chatted on the phone with the door open for all to hear. It was not a business call but personal . I left without seeing him but he sent a report to my family Dr. that he saw me and all was ok. Isn`t that illegal?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Within two years, I've developed macular degeneration in one eye which renders it useless, and extreme near-sightedness in the other which has gone from bad to worse. Dr. Fine has been perfunctory, vague in explaining the problem, and told me there is nothing more he can do for me. The "more" was interesting, since he didn't do anything in the first place.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had to have one cataract operated on and my ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Fine. And he did a Fine job! I have an eagle eye -- now I just need a cataract in my other eye so I can have two good eyes! His assistant, Sheila, (North Vancouver) is an asset to his practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I highly recommend finding another Dr that is more available physically and mentally. I was referred to him for Glaucoma. He could care a less and is quick to move on. I have gone to him several times and I'm fed up and moving on.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

1 hour & 20 minutes later I still had not seen Dr Fine

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I recommend that you stay AWAY from this doctor. He is not accountable, carelessly damaged my vision. He never consulted with me re what lens he would put in my eye, and removed half by vision by putting in the wrong lens, not suited to my eye. I lost all my long-distance vision, and eye blurry ever since. Arrogant, was never available, and hid from the results of his work. I would never allowed him to touch my eye, if I had known. An arrogant ophthalmologist is a dangerous thing - they are not answerable to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have complete and utter confidence in Dr. Fine. He reassured me throughout both my cataract surgeries. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Made an appointment. Phoned office to confirm time. Waited an hour!!! Over booked!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

An excellent Ophthalmologist! He is a very gentle man, cares about his patients. I would recommend him for his excellence and intelligent way of treating his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Would probably be Ok if you ever got to see him, but his office seems to have no interest in actual patients. Waited over an hour at his Delta office and was then told, maybe another hour? No emergencies, and no other obvious issues. The clinic overbooks and expects people to wait to keep him busy. Staff very unprofessional and no information given, I suggest finding another practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015