Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Lehman

Dr. Lehman just completed my knee replacement and I couldn't be happier with everyone involved.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Lehman replaced both of my knees. He has completely changed my life. It's a miracle!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I'm 50 yrs old and Dr. Lehman did my right hip in April 2011 and I'm going to get the other one done in Jan 12. He knows what he's doing, can't wait to get the other one done.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr Lehman replaced my left hip 3-9, and I am scheduled to get my right hip done 11-19 Dr Lehman changed my life, highly recommend him great physician, treated me as if I were a family member not just a patient.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Because of a injury, Dr. Lehman replaced my right knee on 8-07, and he was great. This Doctor won't give up on you if you have problems. Would go to him again tomorrow if needed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Lehman replaced both of my hips and they are perfect. It is a miracle. Four weeks after my second replacement I was back to normal activities. Sometimes there is a wait in his office but it is definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

he replaced my left knee nov of 05. I have seeked other opinions on it and found the knee to be loose. Its very painful to walk and do stairs. Dr lehman has lost all interest in me and my knee. He does not seem to care about my pain. I know others with simular problems from this surgeon. I strongly recommend finding another dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Despite being incredibly busy, he still spent a great deal of time with me. He really seems to know what he is doing. He replaced my knee and it doing amazingly well. In rehab, there must have been a dozen of his patients there, and they all seemed to sing his praises as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Lehman replaced my knee in Dec. I would give him an outstanding referral. Thank you Dr. Lehman.. Carol Cierpial

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Andrew P. Lehman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1998)