Ratings for Dr. Aimen Fateis

I had the worst experience I ever had with any health provider. I leave close to his clinic, but I would never go back there. The doctor is very arrogant and rude with no empathy to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I live close-by and will never return to this man. My experience was in Feb 2016. I have never had a health issue till this year. He lacked any specific knowledge on the subject of the affliction i was trying to deal with. This is the worst experience i had ever had with any health provider, he was rude and totally unprofessional on my second visit when he decided to discuss my personal details openly in the empty lobby with the receptionist present - refusing my request to privacy. He doubted my details ( it had just occurred in Feb) and (i'm still suffering from it); he seemed to want me to leave by disrespecting my dignity when i tried to discuss this privately with him. Gladly. Steer clear of this one.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Avoid!Rude, abrupt, arrogant and unknowledgeable, and his personal appearance was very unprofessional. Never again

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Just do not go to him. He is not an experienced doctor. He has no knowledge whatsoever, no bedside manner and can not even answer simple questions about medicine. His lisence should be taken from him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I know he married a close friend of mine for his papers and divorced her the minute he landed back in Canada after spending 5 years with her... Slimy! Ask him about it sometime. He also forged signatures on the separation papers cause he was too cowardly to be a man about it. He thinks he got away with it... He family should be grateful they are here thanks to her!! Living quite the life eh Dr. Fateis!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Sleeping on the job before being seen. Very short. Didn't listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Very poor bedside manner. I will not be going to see him again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

On time, speaks clearly than my GP. I think he is knowledgeable enough

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Not doing to good on the ratings already... I changed doctors cause I thought he was very rude too!! Cold and doesn't really know what he is talking about, I found he talked in circles!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

No bedside manner, did not even give a diagnosis, just a prescription and a Yeah, your done now. Very rude and short.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012