Ratings for Dr. M Bochinski

The friendliest of staff! They are very nice and will work with you on helping set up benefits! Very helpful

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Bochinski was recommended to me by a family member. I am TERRIFIED of going to the dentist, but Dr. Bochinski and his staff are AMAZING!! They totally know how to deal with a "scared stiff" patient like me. I would highly recommend Dr. Bochinski for both children and adults.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Great staff and great service every time. My children are not afraid of dentist`s because of the awesome work he does. He is extremely gentle and has never made either of my children cry or even flinch. The office is extremely clean and you rarely wait for your appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Bochinski to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Mark is our family dentist and have been seeing him since before our kids came along. The staff there are just fabulous. They are very patient, kind and fun. I would recommend Mark and his staff to anyone for sure.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Bochinski was recommended to me by a friend as a "very gentle and honest". Well, I experience his gentleness every time I open my mouth, I appreciate his empathy and very personal approach to patients. Dr. Bochinski makes more than once a comment that if it was his tooth he wouldn't touch it, which means he doesn't try to ripped more and more money from his patients, as my previous dentist. Dr. Bochinski's stuff is very friendly and helpful to the pion of wiping my tears of anxiety. Thank you Mark.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013