Ratings for Dr. Iris Mckeown

Dr. Mckeown attended to me at the Miseracordia Hospital urgent care. Very warm and patient. She took the time to explain my health concern and was very knowledgable. Her course of treatment was accurate. I didn't feel rushed and she took time to explain what to do and what to expect with my issue. Very professional and down to earth at the same. I would love to have her as my family physician. I rate her a 10+

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Saw her at the Misericordia immediately after breaking my leg. Great doctor. Helpful, down to earth and full of great answers and information.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr McKeown was extremely thorough in her exam of my husband when he was really sick . She took the time to explain what was going on in terms that we could understand and answered all our questions. Her kindness was very much appreciated. Wish she could be our family doc!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

This dr is absolutely rude and judges/discriminates and gives unsolicited health advice with nothing to support it and going against medical findings. Would not have her as my dr if my life depended on it, if you want someone that is opinionated and the above seek her medical attention otherwise stay far,far away, will be filing a complaint about her with the WRHA.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

The most approachable and down to earth. Love her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012