Ratings for Dr. Mokhtari Ash

Dr. Mokhtari is very knowledgeable in his field and a great dentist. He is informative and caring. He takes time to answer my questions and listens to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Do I want to go back to him, may be if I had no other options. Too much waiting even though I made an appointment week ahead and confirmed day before. The receptionist has no empathy or friendly attitude , She thinks she is the dentist

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He never is in the office and the front desk are not helpful at all. It looks like his dentists are still learning to work. Very scary when they don't know what to do and ask each other or google it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Thought was I seeing this dentist, saw him once and was pass along to younger inexperienced dentists working under him. Had a simple filling done 3yrs ago and have been left with permanent, incurable facial nerve pain. Trigeminal Neuropathy. Worst pain you can have. Do not risk it, see someone who has experience, these guys don't.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Something is seriously wrong with this guy. Maybe he doesn't understand that he is working in Canada and not Iran. Not very nice at all.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

My other dentist retired and Dr Mokhtari took over. I have no issues with him. I've had caps and fillings done. He keeps you informed in his calm and soothing voice. Reception is great as well as staff. Kelsey his hygienist rocks! She's awesome. I too highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I first went here because he was the emergency dentist on call. Dr. Mokhtari was very nice and knowledgeable. He didn't seem in a rush, he explained everything and gave me time to ask the questions I wanted to ask. Dr. Mokhtari genuinely seemed to care for my comfort during the procedure and asked me on multiple occasions during it if I was ok or needed more freezing. The only thing I didn't like was the dental assistant/hygienists. Every time I have had an appointment it seems im stuck with one having a "bad day" or is just plain rude. Also, I have to add...the receptionist is very friendly and her kindness also made me want to come back. I have been back to see him since and will continue to use him as my dentist. With a receptionist and dentist pair like this, I highly recommend Memorial Avenue Dentistry.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014