Ratings for Dr. Brad Matthews

Reassuring, understanding and knowledgeable helped me through my worst times.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Didn't find this psychiatrist helpful at all. Very expensive and consultations are only thirty minutes long.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Having read these ratings I'm not sure what to believe. It sounds like he needs a holiday or is he just over it? Does anyone else have bad experiences with this psychiatrist. It's hard to find one that gets good overall ratings consistently. Maybe that's the nature of the business, but not easy for patients to make an informed decision about who to trust.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Brad Matthews charges an exorbitant amount of money for a 30 minute consultation. He often looks at his emails and watch during the consultation. Very focused on money and found he did not genuinely care. Total waste of money spent over a long period of time. Would not recommend unless you have money to throw around!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Just awful, how anyone could believe these reviews is beyond me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

What a strange "review"! I am a patient of Dr Matthews and do not find thd reviews fraudulent. I rate Dr Matthews as caring and experienced practitioner who has helped me cope with my mental health issues for a number of years. I rate him highly from my personal experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

He is caring and helpful and goes out of his way to be of assistance. He is also human, so therefore not perfect. Which is fine by me, because I'm not perfect either and don't expect my psychiatrist to be less than human.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Writing his own positive reviews like all the other psycho quacks.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I love Dr Matthews, he is friendly, considerate and knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for several months now and would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a psychiatrist in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

He's a whiz with managing the medication and a very good psychiatrist to boot. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016