Ratings for Dr. Meenakshi Nanda

First of all. If you are going to see this doctor , or any who practice at above mentioned location. Expect one and a half or two hour wait time before you will be let in to the office . Regardless of you appointment time. Dr. Meenkshi after familiarizing herself with my patient history. ( 7 years i have been at this clinic) Told me she is UNCOMFORTABLE prescribing me Clonazepam from my P.T.S.D ( i was diagnosed in 2012). I asked her opinion on my situation , having panic episodes frequently etc... She told me to my face... Yes benzos are the best treatment we can currently offer. But i do not prescribe this drug simply because its monitored and i do not want to get a letter from Edmonton Collage . So....I conclusion do not expect any kind of punctuality , professionalism or even simple compassion at Westwinds Medical. Doctor i have been visiting for 7 years does not practice at WW anymore. :(

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I think she s best doctor I met she always treat u like family she s very knowledgeable,friendly doctor

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Worst Doctor ever i met, feels bad for her staff as they are doing most of the work, she was in hurry to go to next person did not listen my problem, i have just wasted my time. will never go to her again.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Best doctor ever Listens to your concerns Her staff was horrible except the girl on Saturday I am glad she moved to a different office

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Nanada is very nice, polite and caring doctor. I am surprised to read negative reviews about her. If she is not a good doctor then I wonder that how good doctors are?

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Came as a walk-in and waited for half an hour. Did not greet me when she arrived and as I talked about my problem, I told her I was hoping she could provide me with resources. She sighed, as though exasperated, and said that she's not able to do that. She then snapped "You want me to write you a referral???" and I just said yes and left. I work in the healthcare field as well and this doctor is just terrible. She referred me to a specialist, who, based on some reviews, is just as bad, if not worse, than she. Don't waste your time with this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful Caring Best Dr ever

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Best doctor ever I don’t know how people criticize doctors like this I love going to her

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

pathetic Dr no ethics no manners she has big No for ever to her

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Worst doctor ever. I doubt her diagnosis on patient and when report comes everything normal. She said my husband has to take some medications but wrote the prescription under my name. When I call her to change, well i guess i have to wait and wait. It has not been done yet.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017