Ratings for Dr. Ian Dawe

Horrible doctor!!, has seen my son only once, he schedule him 3 months, changed his appointment 3 times and cancelled on the same day of the appointment saying he "had an emergency", he couldn't see him that day or any other day UNTIL NEXT MONTH !! are you freaking kidding me?!?, "he had taken over a project", well, he didnt even bother to allocate his patients to someone else, thrown away as if we don't matter.. my son is very depressed and this didn't help.. Mental health system SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Like the previous review - again - talks a great line but useless. Promises all sorts of things in appointment. Cancels and changes appts. Report never made it back to my GP. Useless waste of my time. He's an expert in self promotion.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Arranging an appointment with Dr. Dawe was the best thing that I have done in the past 8 years! There are no words to adequately express my gratitude. He was compassionate, kind, attentive and helpful; an outstanding psychiatrist in every conceivable way.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Does not return phone calls. He states that there is a serious problem in our medical system, but he does nothing to help it. He has good presentation but when it comes to actually doing what he says, he's all talk.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015