Ratings for Dr. Troy Vokman

Was referred to him from one of his colleagues (Dr. Busbee) had knee surgery in January and then 33 days later had shoulder surgery. Dr. Busbee Stopped All Therapy after 8 visits on total shoulder reconstruction and said I had neck problems. MRI report read I had light to moderate enproachment upon the anterior epidural space between C5-C6, C6-C7 with loss of normal Lordosis and spinal stenosis. But when workers comp. Got through with these incompedent doctors. They dropped me like a hat. Now I can't hardly walk , can't use my left arm and my neck is messed up. I'm in great pain and lost my job as a supervisor after 5 years with the company. They work for Workers Comp and don't care about a working man or his family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Contacted Dr. Vokman because he is a orthopedic spinal specialist. Was very please with the way he and his staff explained as to what I needed done and what lies ahead for me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012