Ratings for Dr. Harminder P.S. Bajaj

Take my word he is the best Endocrinologist in GTA

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This "man" is a horrible physician. Refuses to send to any specialist that means he no longer would be involved in follow up care. All he wants is to swipe your health card and get the fees. He's condescending, doesn't read reports and just sends to other specialists that have no reason to be seen. Completely ridiculous. He doesn't even have an office manager to speak to when there's a problem. Avoid this poor excuse.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very good health care, i have been seeing him for 3 years, after my live long doctor retired and have been more the pleased with his care. He always digs deep into blood test results to find the root cause of why.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Bajaj is the best doctor I've ever had. He usually sends me (If required) for physical tests according to my symptoms. In the past, I've been misdiagnosed with some issues by "other" doctors because they didn't send me for tests, but by opinion only. I have always heard some people complaining that OHIP system needs improvement in quality of doctors and diagnosing illnesses. Dr. Bajaj, as a Canadian medical physician, represents the OHIP as perfect or reliable. Because he recommends physical tests when required; increasing the chances of finding illnesses and decreasing misdiagnoses. Dr. Bajaj takes his profession with responsibility.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Bajaj for more than 2 years now. I usually don't give comments online but was forced to give now. I always wished to have a friendly and smiling gesture from him but never received, kind of confused looking, always in rush, never wanted to listen, only gazed his eyes towards computer screen, leaving you a feeling you've been ignored. Last time I tried to explain my heart issues and pain in my chest and asked him if he can refer a cardiologist, I heard a raised and hard voice refusing, telling me to continue taking hypertension pill. I felt distressed, helpless, and hopeless after I left his clinic and cried. I don`t like to say this but will not recommend my family and friends to even see him as a walk in patient. I'm looking for a new family Dr, and this website helps finding me a good rated family Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

This doctor's motive is to swipe the health card so that he can collect money. I normally go with my wife (she is a cancer patient) and he told me whenever you guys come, swipe both cards even though I have any problem or not. He mentioned clearly that I will hear only one problem at a time even though you mention any other problem, I don't listen and ignore. You have to come next day even to get the prescription of the problem you came so that he can swipe the health card again. He mention that today we are stuck because of computer setup, it was easy when we had paper files, we could send any body's claim to health department. He will force you to fill his credibility form in his favour right on the first appointment, how you can judge anybody on the first time. Is health department have any monitoring program or doctors are just making money instead of taking care of patients?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Very good doc people should go too him...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Great West
Health Payors Organization
National Provider Network
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans