Ratings for Dr. Pauline Kamps

I had the privlidge of being treated by Dr. Kamps about 9 years ago when I was 13 and until I finished high school in 2012, and to this day I have nothing but good things to say about her. Dr. Kamps is an amazingly kind, caring, and compassionate woman. She is highly professional and is dedicated to her patients and what she does. Very passionate about helping them as best as she can. Because of her help, and her diagnosis of my AD/HD and DCD, my teenage years were as smooth as they possibly could have been. She took the time to get to know me, and even helped to give me an opportunity to utalize my writing skills. In some ways, I often saw her as a second mother figure because of how caring and dedicated she was to helping me. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is as a person and as a doctor. She truly, truly cares, and her patients are lucky to have her. Thank you so much, Dr. Kamps.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Patient, kind, considerate and highly professional in dealing with us and our child.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Highly professional and engaging with my son. Strengths based beyond what's expected as well as inclusive of everyone who may need to know information. Dr. Kamps is passionate about what she does and you can note it in her practice.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012