Ratings for Dr. George Renfrey

Stay away from this quack. Suggested my sister take herself off abilify. 5 weeks later she tells him she has a suicide plan. He does nothing but make her relive her injury. 6 weeks later she tries to carry it out. This man should be charged as accessory to attempted murder.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Mr.Renfrey I found very respectful, knowledgeable, informative and trusting, if he has a few minutes in between sessions to see you he takes the time to do so, I would and have highly recommended him to others who may need his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

George Renfrey has been my doctor for approximately 3 years and his guidence, professionalism and approach has help me cope with my PTSD and depression. as far as I am concerned their are none better in Barrie

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Not quite what I expected for a psychologist, Dr Renfrey was a pleasant surprise. Very real, present, and caring. Knowledgeable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012