Ratings for Dr. Hugo Léveillé

Everything about this clinic is amazing; the staff just like Dr. Léveillé are always professional as they are incredibly nice. I recommend this clinic to whoever isn't completly happy with theirs, as I dreaded going to dentist before and now find a pleasure in doing so.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Léveillé is a very good dentist, great with kids too. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good family dentist. Very clean clinic and the hygienists are very pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Dr. Léveillé really takes his time to explain what you need to know about your oral health. Highly recommend this great human guy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I am very suprised to read the other critic. I have been a client of this clinic for more than 5 years. The staff is very nice, and was very helpfull with all my questions. I got an appointment at this clinic every 6 mounts and never add any problems . Really great place. Yes, i am not a fan of going to the dentist, but the place is really fine.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I was 1st a patient of Dr. Monpetit for several yrs, he is thorough&knowledgeable.I got transferredto Dr. Leveille about a yr+ago.My experience has been awful.I was given an appointment for a wisdom tooth extraction&a filling.I have had my 3 other wisdom teeth removedw/out problems.Turns out,Dr.Leveille'may have'hit a nerve on the tooth w/the filling & i now needed a root canal & a crown.I then got a dry socket in my wisdom tooth extraction& was in agony.I was placed on percacet& visited the office 7x in 1 month.He operated on my tooth while it was inflamed&none of the needles worked.it was the 1st time in my life i had cried in a dentists chair from pain.I received the crown only to find out they secretary forgot to place a quote to my insurance,i was not covered.I was sure given all the anguish they caused me,that the oversight was due to their negligence,that they would offer to pay 1/2. They did not.I had no issues with that tooth prior. I had been a patient of the clinic for 4yrs.

Submitted February 20, 2013