Ratings for Dr. Brendan Kenny

Horrable Dr. Treated me poorly. Told me to give him my money for physo and he would spend it, because its a waste of $. Told me to "Google" my Spinal problems online and do what it says on Google for treatment. Then proceeds to tell myself and my husband that the one who diagnosed me makes the most money in Canada in his area. Like I Care. Not recomended to anybody that wants to get a correct treatment plan. Horrable nasty person. Time to Retire Dr.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I am in much pain in my back, the MRi is showing hernia, stenosis, arthritis and degenerated spine. The Dr didn't seem interested in questioning me, and said answer my question. He said your lumbar spine is one of a 71 years old lady. Thank you, will have to live in this condition. He didn't seen to care at all.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Wife had a Herniated disk surgery done by Dr. Brandon Kenny which caused her great amount of pain for 6 years now after 6 weeks after the surgery feels very good and no more pain, Dr. Kenny is one of the best Neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Had surgery in décember of 2012 for an herniated disk which had caused me a great deal of pain for 20 years...Last few months inbearable and I have been pain free since ever y thing healed (à few months process). He is confident and no b.s. yes but who wants someone who sugarcoats à procédure this serious? Im living à whole new life. Exercice and abdominal strenghtening will be part of récovery but so worth it! Thanks Dr Kenny. I have neglected to send m'y heartfel thanks!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He provided me with neurosurgery on my lower back due to a herniated disk. Excellent Dr. He was blunt, clear, no B.S. Gave me realistic expectations. The results far surpassed my own expectations, I feel great .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Kenny removed a large meningioma from my brain. He was professional, knowledgeable and made me feel like it would all work out. He was nothing short of spectacular in all of my dealings with him. His sense of humour and confidence allowed me to leave it all in his hands and not worry about the outcome. I have recovered with minimal effects due to his skill and talent as a surgeon. Very impressed. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

One of the most useless specialists i have ever come across in my 36 years. Arrogant, God like and unless you agree with everything he has to offer, look out! Should have chosen another line of work for sure! Bedside manners are not his thing!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of having Dr.Brendan Kenny do surgery for a herniated disc.I haven't felt this great in a long time!!Excellent bedside manner,very helpfull staff at his office!I would defenitly recommend Dr.Brendan Kenny to everyone!THANK YOU THANK YOU Dr.Brendan Kenny for saving me from a great deal of pain.I couldn't have asked for better thanks to you I get to enjoy time with my 3 year old daughter...pain free!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Doctor Kenny took (and still takes) great care of me. Cannot see anyone else doing any better. Very professional and has wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

One of the most helpful, pleasant and humorous specialists I have ever had the pleasure of treating me. I can't say enough good about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012